What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

Enemy is India along with Al Qaeda terrorists, Talibans, and some groups.

It is called Indian Terrorists who are exported to Pakistan, Afghanistan, and other areas.

number 1 enemy is india.

What about the Jews? :what:

Aren't they number one enemies of your kind, considering that they are 100 times more proactive in bombing the cr@p out of jehad, to oblivion?

I mean come on, even if you lot fire one rocket into their territory causing the death of a Jew, they send 10 F-16s and bombard their enemies to kingdom come.

You don't see us doing that, right?

Then how are we your number one enemies?

India doesn't take enemies based on religion, but based on intent.

We do.

And it is called interests.

i dont think so.

then why are people from these religious groups always slaughtered by indians?

None of them are "slaughtered". We Buddhists are very much there; while sardars are thronging all around India happily.

If you're talking about Khali-stanis, then we will do just what you described because anyone who thinks of harming our country regardless of who he or she is will be 'slaughtered'.

Simple.

Otherwise if you think we will let you do demographic warfare and conversions in the name of secoolarism, then forget it.

Any invasive attempts will be dealt with an iron fist.

You think secularism means a free license to convert and kill.

It is just live and let live.

If one side breaks that rule, naturally they face consequence.

i dont think so.

"Slaughtered"????

As far as I remember a pogrom happened in Gujarat 11 years back, and till date the ghosts of that pogrom are still haunting Modi and may affect Modi's chances of becoming the Prime Minister of this country, even though he is a first rate administrator.

Compare that to Pakistan and you have pogroms everyday.

India is essentially secular.

i dont think so.

No! Not at all. Don't generalize as Indians. These kind of things happen in Pakistan as well. And it's not the common people of the countries who are involved but certain religious extremist groups and the commoners never support them.

What about the Jews? :what:

Aren't they number one enemies of your considering that they are 100 times more proactive in bombing jehad to oblivion?

I mean come on, even if you lot fire one rocket into their territory causing the death of a Jew, they send 10 F-16s and bombard their enemies to kingdom come.

You don't see us doing that, right?

Then how are we your number one enemies?

why you bringing religion in to this?
stay on topic or you will be reported.

our number one enemies are indians
if you have a a reading problem then ask somebody to read it for you.
the reason your our number one enemy is that you sponsor terrorism in our country and your occupying kashmir against the peoples will.

jihad is a struggle it cant be defeated, it doesn't necessarily mean war, it could be a struggle with your own self.

i could shut you up right now but i don't feel like arguing at the moment so just don't provoke me.

No! Not at all. Don't generalize as Indians. These kind of things happen in Pakistan as well. And it's not the common people of the countries who are involved but certain religious extremist groups and the commoners never support them.

but didnt you or your indian buddy say that hindus, sikhs, all kafirs are enemies of pakistan because some pakistanis killed them?
whats with the double standards?

India, Israel and America

india and israel

america is an ally

"Slaughtered"????

As far as I remember a pogrom happened in Gujarat 11 years back, and till date the ghosts of that pogrom are still haunting Modi and may affect Modi's chances of becoming the Prime Minister of this country, even though he is a first rate administrator.

Compare that to Pakistan and you have pogroms everyday.

India is essentially secular.

maybe you have short memory
or you choose to ignore the other atrocities commited by indians against minorities.
do you want a list or something?

maybe you have short memory
or you choose to ignore the other atrocities commited by indians against minorities.
do you want a list or something?

Where is the list???

We do.

And it is called interests.

None of them are "slaughtered". We Buddhists are very much there; while sardars are thronging all around India happily.

If you're talking about Khali-stanis, then we will do just what you described because anyone who thinks of harming our country regardless of who he or she is will be 'slaughtered'.

Simple.

Otherwise if you think we will let you do demographic warfare and conversions in the name of secoolarism, then forget it.

Any invasive attempts will be dealt with an iron fist.

You think secularism means a free license to convert and kill.

It is just live and let live.

If one side breaks that rule, naturally they face consequence.

i could make you a list if you want of all the crimes indians commit against minorities.

Back
Top Bottom