What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

We know how our allies are.

But who are our enemies?

India

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent, not just for Pakistan but for other South Asian countries as well. Just take, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, China and Kashmir for example. Most of these countries have only found one solution which actually works. That is military deterrence. So I guess, if we are to have peace in Pakistan. Then it is something we have to deal with. Indians seem to understand the language of hand better than the tongue.

USA

Trade relations with USA can be beneficial but military relation with USA can be disastrous. I think we need to stay away from military alliance from USA and move more towards trade. USA is leading in technological innovation, and if we need that technology, we need to have trade with USA and let them open their manufacturing factories in Pakistan. This way they would transfer their modern technology to us.

Also. I am afraid the USA might try to export its "sex revolution" and the values which they developed afterwards, to other countries and especially to the countries which they give aid too. So I think we need to be vary of that as well....

Saudi Arabia.

I am afraid Saudi Arabia can cause fitna in Pakistan. It is quite complicated, and probably out of anybody's understanding. It needs to be handled delicately.

Iran.

With all the brotherhood rhetoric, I think Iran is another complicated case, and there is conflict within Iran which can reflect in its foreign policies. Regardless, Iran can bring drama to Pakistan all the way from middle east, but I think it can be a good neighbor, which can economically beneficial to us as well.

Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is a war torn country. I think a normal average Pakistani would not be able to understand the suffering they went through and how it can effect one's mind. Regardless. We need to improve our relation with Afghanistan.

China

China does not bother in your internal affairs as long as you do not bother interfering in internal affairs of her. We can translate the good will of Chinese towards us into economic benefits for our development.

Central Asian state.

I am ignorant about central Asian state, but I think they are our potential allies as well. I do not understand why we have not tried to develop more diplomatic relations with them...

[video]http://www.persecution.org/2013/06/07/twenty-christian-pastors-beaten-by-radical-hindus-in-india/[/video]

http://www.asianews.it/view4print.p...u.com/2008/12/08/stories/2008120852460300.htm
File:Girl_sufferedwithburnwounds.jpg

'Adoration Monastery attack was pre-planned'

Poor people. It must be torturous for them living like that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor people. It must be torturous for them living like that...

this isnt the worst part, the worst part is that this is just christians and only a few incidents out of hundreds, the truth is that more chrisians are killed or attacked becuase of their religion in a year then all the incidents against minorities in five years combined.

this isnt the worst part, the worst part is that this is just christians and only a few incidents out of hundreds, the truth is that more chrisians are killed or attacked becuase of their religion in a year then all the incidents against minorities in five years combined.

Wow, I guess many of these cases may go unreported. God knows what atrocities go on there. The Indian media I guess is apathetic towards the misery of their own people....

It is said in quran that non-muslims can never be ur true freind no offense and if any muslim here denies it he must remember that it is not said by me
So now u can better decide who are the enemies of Pakistan

It is said in quran that non-muslims can never be ur true freind no offense and if any muslim here denies it he must remember that it is not said by me

Priceless, Excellent, so good -- Should we not be guided by Quran? Who among you will stand to oppose Quran? Who among you will declare Talib Muslim??

Yes, Afghanistan is the only true friend of Pakistan. China is the enemy.

I would take an honest Hindu for a friend than a dishonest Muslim anyday, besides it says so in the Quran munafiqs are the worst kind of people, worse than "Kafirs". So if a Muslim knowingly cheats, he is a Munafiq and hence the bottom of the barrel.

I would take an honest Hindu for a friend than a dishonest Muslim anyday, besides it says so in the Quran munafiqs are the worst kind of people, worse than "Kafirs". So if a Muslim knowingly cheats, he is a Munafiq and hence the bottom of the barrel.

Agree with u but there are some limits about freindship with non-muslims set by Quran and Sunnah

Ḥashshāshīn;4467546 said:
Yes, Afghanistan is the only true friend of Pakistan. China is the enemy.

There are some reasons that China and Pakistan are good freinds and about Afghanistan if u know about judgement day that a gruop of muslims will also go from Afghanistan and Pakistan in support to Imam Mahdi so InshaAllah problems between Pakistan and Afghanistan will resolve soon or u can say a/c to some scholars and zaid hamid also :p they will become one country

@dexter, Is China a friend and Ally? Or Enemy? What are limits to our friendship with China? And to the degree that the Talib is our enemy, how must we deal with them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom