What's new

Who are the Arain?

Yakeenan social studies mein supply aye hogi

This is not an appropriate place to discuss CONTRIBUTIONS you said it yourself so its more of a chill forum for me
Ohooo just leave the topic. He was saying sometning else.

Yep u r right Allah created tribes so that we understand / recognise each other not to be proud of cast or humiliate others.no cast is high nor low..we muslims are equal.

Yakeenan social studies mein supply aye hogi

This is not an appropriate place to discuss CONTRIBUTIONS you said it yourself so its more of a chill forum for me

But i have openly declared my association with FIF though
Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation
U must declare and remain adamant with the cause only! Thats what im saying and never allow yrself to be distracted.

Anyways u know what im saying. Our goal is still incomplete.

Bro, unless you are a Syed or Awan, your ancestors did convert to Islam.

For me it is not a matter of respecting or not respecting Jat heritage. Being Arain is a part of my identity. All my extended family is Arain. There is not a single member among my relatives who is not an Arain. I hope you understand it. Its about family, and not about tribalism.

My Jat ancestor was a Sikh Sardar. Chak Bamu was founded because he marked his conversion with separation from his family. Our Goth is Gehlan, which is a Jat Goth. A little distance from Chak Bamu was a village of Sikh Jats of Gehlan clan with whom people of Chak Bamu shared ancestors. When it came to the battle field, they were Sikhs and we were Muslims.

If you take this genetic stuff to heart you would become like Shan or Psycho Pakistani. There is nothing in genetics.

The village close to Chak Bamu you are speaking of might be my village. I was told a similar story by my grandfather. I would be interested in speaking to you and explore this history a little more.

Back
Top Bottom