What's new

Who are the Arain?

I am half arian and half yousafzia, and have an advantage that i can relate both to potawaris and pukhtoons.

The village close to Chak Bamu you are speaking of might be my village. I was told a similar story by my grandfather. I would be interested in speaking to you and explore this history a little more.
Great. Send me a DM.

Was looking for this thread ...thx for resurrecting it

The majority of us are humble and honourable ppl الحمدلله

I find Rangars (Rajputs/Rana/Rao) very volatile people and most of them are government employees whereas most Arayeen are self employed

Arain are just people like you and me who have a surname arain.
They have 2 eyes and one mouth. They have 1 nose and 2 years.. Usually have hair on head. Etc etc.
I don't know why some Pakistan consider arain beneath them.. While on the other hand don't know why arain themselves think they are above everyone else.

Who told you that shit? We dont have Arain surname!
You people use it as your last name or sername..
Such as Ahmed Ali arain etc which makes it a surname or last name or cast or family name or whatever you want to say .

You people use it as your last name or sername..
Such as Ahmed Ali arain etc which makes it a surname or last name or cast or family name or whatever you want to say .
Not all of us use it!

Very few...MOST use Ch or Mian as pre-fix!

You dont even know the basics of 1 of the largest caste in Pakistan?

Modi is real arain, yes chaiwala is arain because like Hitler he rose from the bottom ranks only arain can do that.

Back
Top Bottom