What's new

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheesy: a while back you were belittling Indian Sunni Muslims by saying they are as black/Indians as Hindus while Indian Shias are different probably based on their skin so you hate sunni Muslims dahhhhhhhhh

Hindu-Muslims (Those who converted from hinduism, majorily Sunnis) look like Indian. Thats all I will say here.. Rest is over you, you call them (Hidnu-Msulims) Kalu, motu, Chhotoo,.. who care...

You white skin loving Racist.. It shows how few (or many?) Pakistani think.. It cost you east Pakistan , still u guys have not understand...

lol till 2 posts back you were being the racist by calling sunnis ugly indian looking and shia middle eastern looking! :omghaha: maat hasaaa itnaa bhaai!

Hindu-Muslims (Those who converted from hinduism, majorily Sunnis) look like Indian. Thats all I will say here.. Rest is over you, you call them (Hidnu-Msulims) Kalu, motu, Chhotoo,.. who care...

Correction: You are implying that all Sunni Muslims in India were once low cast Hindus and you dislike and discriminate low cast Hindus hence you have this grudge against Indian Sunni Muslims.

This shows you are still stuck in cast based bias and hate.

We just call them Muslims and their previous religion and cast does NOT matter when they embrace Islam. That's all.

You supporter of Hindu groups in India can find solace in false claims like that shias vote for murderer of Sunni Muslims in Gujarat whereas Sunni Muslim vote for Congress.

lol till 2 posts back you were being the racist by calling sunnis ugly indian looking and shia middle eastern looking! :omghaha: maat hasaaa itnaa bhaai!

:P chal chad day iddi jaan bwahahah becharra khamakhwa main phanse gaya bongi mar k

Sunni arabs and hardcore sunni muslims of pakistan do not consider shias as a muslim. No sunni will ever marry a shia person, so I dont understand why people insist using word "sect" which is meaningless in this context. Shia is a different religion and is out of islam.

In India Are you more hostile to Shias because they are Irani/Arabi ancestory than Sunni Hindus???

No No NO brother, You got it wrong.. In India Shia have good place in society. They are well educated. They live in better society. They don't live in Ghettos. There kids get education at best institution.

Shias have given lot to India. They are good businessman, They are teacher/professor in good technical colleges. In Gujrat Bohra Shia have contributed heavily in progress.

In my life I have never seen a riot started by Shia Muslims.. The riot started by Sunni (In State of Uttar Pradesh Sunnis have done 30 riots in last 2 years in which 1000s died, including Shia and Hindus) while Shia and Ahmedi get trapped..

Recently in state of Uttar Pradesh Sunni unleash havoc on SHia, since UP govt is controlled by Sunni Mullas, they were left. Simialry last week Sunni of Kishtwar (Jammu DIstrict) passed a resolution to make that place Shia and Hindu free (Means drive out all Shia from that district)

How good your english comprehending skills are?? I will give you benefit of doubt since I am also not very good at english.. Where you found I said Sunni look Ugly??? I just said they look like us (Indian)...

Read my post again

I asked my elders, what they said is

Shia: These ppl are descendant of first Muslims, they are relative of Muhammad.
Sunni: One who heard (Suna: Heard) Islam and followed it latter (New Born Muslims)

In India Shia are considered High caste while Sunni are (Major low caste) Hindu convereted to Islam, thats why Indian sunnis look like Indains. Sunni are backward (Kujra, Kabadi, Dhobi, Leather-worker etc)...

And they bar each other from praying at same mosque as Hindu cast based temples bar low cast hindus?

We Muslims don't have anything like that. You Indians may see some old stupid practices prevailing among your Indian Muslims from their previous religion Hinduism but there is nothing like that among us Muslims

good I would like a proof of this so called "FACT"

good I would like a proof of this so called "FACT"

You may dislike it but muslims too practice castism .

There was a program called 'Satyameva Jayate' by Amir Khan . One of the episodes showed the caste practises among muslims.

The high caste donot allow the low cast muslims to perform namaz in mosque along with them .

No No NO brother, You got it wrong.. In India Shia have good place in society. They are well educated. They live in better society. They don't live in Ghettos. There kids get education at best institution.

Shias have given lot to India. They are good businessman, They are teacher/professor in good technical colleges. In Gujrat Bohra Shia have contributed heavily in progress.

In my life I have never seen a riot started by Shia Muslims.. The riot started by Sunni (In State of Uttar Pradesh Sunnis have done 30 riots in last 2 years in which 1000s died, including Shia and Hindus) while Shia and Ahmedi get trapped..

Recently in state of Uttar Pradesh Sunni unleash havoc on SHia, since UP govt is controlled by Sunni Mullas, they were left. Simialry last week Sunni of Kishtwar (Jammu DIstrict) passed a resolution to make that place Shia and Hindu free (Means drive out all Shia from that district)

How good your english comprehending skills are?? I will give you benefit of doubt since I am also not very good at english.. Where you found I said Sunni look Ugly??? I just said they look like us (Indian)...

Read my post again

Sunni: One who heard (Suna: Heard) Islam and followed it latter (New Born Muslims)

In India Shia are considered High caste while Sunni are low caste Hindu convereted to Islam, thats why Indian sunnis look like Indains. Sunni are backward (Kujra, Kabadi, Dhobi, Leather-worker etc)...

Can't you guys stop these terrorists?

@Black Widow

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

& who is hotter looking

Last edited by a moderator:
this is for Indian members.

In your country Shias and Sunnis Look different?

i have never seen a shia in real life but on tv in our hyderabad i saw shias cutting with blades on muharram and they look entirely different from sunnis.eventhough some sunnis have irani or afghani color and features in them,they are mostly diluted bcoz of their marriages with local population.
i cant surely say whether all shias look like the ones i saw on tv though.sunnis look likedalits

In India Are you more hostile to Shias because they are Irani/Arabi ancestory than Sunni Hindus???

Which group faces more hostility and discrimination?

I've read Shias not only face discrimination from the Indian society but also from the Sunni majority, is this true?
majority hindus do not know there are different sects.. hence level of discrimination is same. Shias face additional discrimination from sunnis.

But something that works in shia favour is, they are generally rich. In a poor country, a rich person wields more power.
Sunnis usually are poor. Which means they will be caught in more low level crime and riots compared to shias.

Read my post again

In India Shia are considered High caste while Sunni are low caste Hindu convereted to Islam, thats why Indian sunnis look like Indains. Sunni are backward (Kujra, Kabadi, Dhobi, Leather-worker etc)...

These riots were always started by extremists Hindus not Muslims

Secondly your elders are as ignorant about Prophet (PBUH0 family as you are because Shias are NOT relatives of Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Some of them have adopted the sect BUT mostly 99% are NOT relatives of the Prophet (PBUH).

After failing to demonise Muslims You Indians are now resorting to dividing Sunni-Shias in India :)))))))))))) well I say more power to you ;) you are going to taste your own medicine.

BTW can you post pictures of some of Indian Shias ;)

You may dislike it but muslims too practice castism .

There was a program called 'Satyameva Jayate' by Amir Khan . One of the episodes showed the caste practises among muslims.

The high caste donot allow the low cast muslims to perform namaz in mosque along with them .

I asked for proof and what you wrote is no proof.

& can you name this "HIGH CASTE" and can you explain to me this "LOW CASTE" in muslims? also explain to me

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

and who is high and low and based on what?

Bohra are most disgusting brainwased lot in India. They love Narendra Modi.

Pakistani Bohra are 10x better

Brids eye view on the difference between shias and sunnis :

5 - 10 min +/- difference between all prayer timmings

5 - 10 min +/- difference between Iftar timmings

5 - 10 min +/- difference between iftar timmings

suni do prayers with hands tied around belly whilst shias does the same thing with hands open

Sunni extremists suicide and blow up other people all year round > shia extremists inflict serious cuts on themselves

Shias adhan is 1 line more than suni adhan or sunis is one less depends how you see it

above is pretty much the difference ,

They both are like a camel with two heads each pulling in different direction .. hope you can imagine

i have never seen a shia in real life but on tv in our hyderabad i saw shias cutting with blades on muharram and they look entirely different from sunnis.eventhough some sunnis have irani or afghani color and features in them,they are mostly diluted bcoz of their marriages with local population.
i cant surely say whether all shias look like the ones i saw on tv though.sunnis look likedalits

:omghaha: in other words you high cast Hindus think that dalits are ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom