What's new

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black Widow

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

which of the indian hindus is hotter please tell me!!

secondly please prove that shias are hotters and sunnis are ugliers!

& finally please provide proof of

Indian MUSLIMS have castes!

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Zoroastrians?

Can you tell me more about them?

There two groups .(Parsis) moved to india 1400 years ago, and another group (Iranis) that moved there in early 1900's.

Are they discriminated by Hindu majority?

You are dramatizing a serious topic , The real sunnis in pakistan dont consider shias as muslims. Why are people spreading misinformation regarding the difference between sunnis and shias religions.

I am a Sunni and I believe that its a disinformation by vested interests to spread this propaganda that shias are not Muslims.

I blame both Iran and Saudia for playing a dirty war at our soil just because of their historical geopolitical differences.

I heard otherwise ! Shias and Sunnis do not mingle with each other at least in India !

Same is the case in pakistan also, some people are spreading misinformation regarding sunni and shia religions on this board and are dramatizing the topic.

In India Are you more hostile to Shias because they are Irani/Arabi ancestory than Sunni Hindus???

Which group faces more hostility and discrimination?

We do not discriminate either Shias or Sunnis. It's all political game.

I've read Shias not only face discrimination from the Indian society but also from the Sunni majority, is this true?

As I mentioned before, There's no discrimination ! In fact, Muslims are given minority status in India and they enjoy much more privileges than a common Hindus. Discrimination between Shias and Sunnis, I am really not sure. Fact is unknown to me.

I am a Sunni and I believe that its a disinformation by vested interests to spread this propaganda that shias are not Muslims.

I blame both Iran and Saudia for playing a dirty war at our soil just because of their historical geopolitical differences.

If you consider shias as a muslim then you are certainly not a sunni, you are something else which you dont know yourself. Also the issue of sunnis and shias is not new and it is there for last 1300 years , off course modern countries of iran or saudi arabia did not exist 1300 years ago.

Trust Indians to turn a polite request to learn about a religion into a socio-political ethnic caste argument of d**khead proportions.

Thank you for blessing us with your presence.

As I said , this was a program which was widely viewed in India .

But as my stay in forum has taught me , pakistanis and proofs does not go together .

No .

They can be from any of these .

That is a very large subject and cannot be explained by few words .

so in short

you have no proof but opinons and apparently a tv show which discussed this issue but never explained which is a higher caste or a lower caste :laughcry:

and you have no answer to this:

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

We do not discriminate either Shias or Sunnis. It's all political game.

As I mentioned before, There's no discrimination ! In fact, Muslims are given minority status in India and they enjoy much more privileges than a common Hindus. Discrimination between Shias and Sunnis, I am really not sure. Fact is unknown to me.

but then your Indians claim that their are castes in india between muslims! and muslims and are hotter or uglier depending on their beliefs :disagree:

What about Zoroastrians?

There two groups .(Parsis) moved to india 1400 years ago, and another group (Iranis) that moved there in early 1900's.

no not at all .parsis in india is a prosperous society and they are treated equal to hindus but they are confine only to few urban areas.
we respect everyone as long as they dont create nuisance in our country as muslims are currently doing

What about Zoroastrians?

They are slow breeders hence Hindus don't fear anything unlike Muslims they fear

no not at all .parsis in india is a prosperous society and they are treated equal to hindus but they are confine only to few urban areas.
we respect everyone as long as they dont create nuisance in our country as muslims are currently doing

are naxals muslims? are bajrang dal muslims and are all HINDU TERRORIST nuisance in actual muslims? was BAL THACKREY muslim? and is SHIV SENA muslim when they hit people in 14th feburary for celebrating valentines day?????

& if you think muslims are nuisance then kick them out simple.

someone here said tht syeds are descendants of prophet;tht is just the claim they make.there are many syeds who look just like any other indian.if they were really descendants of muhammad tht would not be the case

@iranigirl2 .. there are parsis on this forum... but most prolific posters are banned... there are many threads about them too.

Many parsis here faught with iranian members.. lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here we do mingle and also elsewhere also marry. Though each community prefers to marry within own community only due to the fact that there should NOT be disagreement on many things.

Syed is bloodline tracing to Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and there had been this practice of respecting the family of Prophet to utmost by other Muslims and owing to the same fact there had been this carefulness that a NON Syed might not be able to respect the Syed girl in a way it should be so mostly Syed Girls were NOT wed to non Syed although there is NO such restriction in Islam.

in other words the non syeds used to NOT marry Syed girls because they fear they might commit some gustakhi in her honour as husband.
Thanks for the elucidations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom