What's new

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks,

Title of the thread itself speaks...

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

It would be helpful, if you could share the details or references etc...

I would like to know this for my knowledge.

Hope this thread will remain clean :-)

Thanks

see if really want to know ...than you better search on net.....tons of information there.....

this PDF will not satisfy your mental appetite......i am sure it is gonna to end ugly.....better search on net you will get right information

Knowledge improvement.. We must know the fault line of Islam in India..

and more over, SHia Vote for BJP/NaMo, while Sunni majorily in India choose Rapist/corrupt leaders..

:lol: :lol: So you mean Shias in India vote for Gujarat Muslim massacre mastermind Modi and Hindu extremists and Sunnis vote for secular Indian leaders.

hmmmmmm

This is just my observation in Bihar, UP, MP, AP,Gujrat and Karnataka..

Indian Muslim do have caste system, especially in UP/Bihar and WB.

great so your "observation" is supposed to be taken as a fact? but please explain how did you observe "ugliness" of sunnis? or hotness of "shias"

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

& are hanuman worshippers less ugly then ganesh worshippers?

Look at your Mohazir brothers (Is it ok to call them brothers?), Look at your East Paksiatni brothers, look at Parvez Musharraf, look at Zia-ul-Haq, Look at Akmal Brothers, Lokk at Kasab, Look at Yousouf Yohana, Look at Inzmam...

Thats how an Indian look like.,,, :P

lol no I rather look at Katrina,anushka sharma & kareena kapoor and see how Indians DON'T LOOK LIKE!

Look at your Mohazir brothers (Is it ok to call them brothers?), Look at your East Paksiatni brothers, look at Parvez Musharraf, look at Zia-ul-Haq, Look at Akmal Brothers, Lokk at Kasab, Look at Yousouf Yohana, Look at Inzmam...

Thats how an Indian look like.,,, :P

We don't find anything wrong with them.

But your opinion says that Indians or Indian origin people are all BLACKIS :azn: kalay? kalu? kalaya???

bwahahahahahahahahah fair and lovely finds a huge market indeed in subcontinent

Knowledge improvement.. We must know the fault line of Islam in India..

and more over, SHia Vote for BJP/NaMo, while Sunni majorily in India choose Rapist/corrupt leaders..

Lol....But whats the use of making it here at PDF a thread of BJP Vs Congress

great so your "observation" is supposed to be taken as a fact? but please explain how did you observe "ugliness" of sunnis? or hotness of "shias"

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

& are hanuman worshippers less ugly then ganesh worshippers?

lol no I rather look at Katrina,anushka sharma & kareena kapoor and see how Indians DON'T LOOK LIKE!

You white skin loving Racist.. It shows how few (or many?) Pakistani think.. It cost you east Pakistan , still u guys have not understand...

Caste system is observed by muslims in India. That is a fact .

[Bregs];4671077 said:
Lol....But whats the use of making it here at PDF a thread of BJP Vs Congress

I am just stating there political affliation.. The political affiliation may (not will) tell us nature of society.. :P

You white skin loving Racist.. It shows how few (or many?) Pakistani think.. It cost you east Pakistan , still u guys have not understand...

:cheesy: a while back you were belittling Indian Sunni Muslims by saying they are as black/Indians as Hindus while Indian Shias are different probably based on their skin so you hate sunni Muslims dahhhhhhhhh

We don't find anything wrong with them.

But your opinion says that Indians or Indian origin people are all BLACKIS :azn: kalay? kalu? kalaya???

bwahahahahahahahahah fair and lovely finds a huge market indeed in subcontinent

Then why you are trying to find anything wrong with Indians (Hindu) and Hindu-Muslim??

Caste system is observed by muslims in India. That is a fact .

This is just my observation in Bihar, UP, MP, AP,Gujrat and Karnataka..

Indian Muslim do have caste system, especially in UP/Bihar and WB.

And they bar each other from praying at same mosque as Hindu cast based temples bar low cast hindus?

We Muslims don't have anything like that. You Indians may see some old stupid practices prevailing among your Indian Muslims from their previous religion Hinduism but there is nothing like that among us Muslims

Yes they are.. They look different, There social status is different. There lifestyle is different. Most of Shia have middle east feature, while (allmost all) Sunni look like us(Indian).

All converted Indian are Sunni (few are Shia though), Shia never spread the conversion the way Sunni did, so Sunnis look like Indian while Shia look like Irani-Arabi...

In India Are you more hostile to Shias because they are Irani/Arabi ancestory than Sunni Hindus???

Which group faces more hostility and discrimination?

I've read Shias not only face discrimination from the Indian society but also from the Sunni majority, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom