What's new

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is for Indian members.

In your country Shias and Sunnis Look different?

In their country they come up with Indian Hindu self-styled definition to abuse Muslims for example when they abuse Bangladeshis and at the same time portray they are friendly towards BD they call those Muslim Bangaldeshis as "razakars" whom they abuse :lol:

Similarly now a days they abuse Indian Muslims and at the same time they say they are friendly towards Muslims by saying "oh we support qadyanis :P

dahhh and they don't know that no matter whatever political differences Shia-Muslim sects have, we are Muslims and one when it comes to our faith.

sunni_shia_islam_muslim_marriage_counselor_postcard-r94d3e5a0a0c0487fb53a91ab97457616_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

The Shia's are non Muslims in every sense.They reject Khatam e Nabuwwat as they believe in 12 prophets after Muhammad SAW whom they call Imams and they have altered the concept of Tawhid completely..YA ALI !! anyone ??? Further the rawafidh claim the Quran is altered.They send lanat on Companions which are our role models like Abu Bakr,Umar and Uthman RA.

this is for Indian members.

In your country Shias and Sunnis Look different?

Yes they are.. They look different, There social status is different. There lifestyle is different. Most of Shia have middle east feature, while (allmost all) Sunni look like us(Indian).

All converted Indian are Sunni (few are Shia though), Shia never spread the conversion the way Sunni did, so Sunnis look like Indian while Shia look like Irani-Arabi...

Yes they are.. They look different, There social status is different. There lifestyle is different. Most of Shia have middle east feature, while (allmost all) Sunni look like us(Indian).

All converted Indian are Sunni (few are Shia though), Shia never spread the conversion the way Sunni did, so Sunnis look like Indian while Shia look like Irani-Arabi...

:laugh: prove whatever you are saying.

Lets have a look at facial features of Muslims in India.

On the other hand you are saying that Sunnis are as ugly as Hindus in India??

:lol:

& do you have any proof of this nonsense statement of your's?

also like I said earlier MUSLIMS don't have caste systems like hindus so please spare us the trolling! its middle of the week save this nonsense for the weekend.

shias look middle eastern and sunnis look like "us" please provide proof of this statement otherwise keep opinons to yourself.

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

:laugh: prove whatever you are saying.

Lets have a look at facial features of Muslims in India.

On the other hand you are saying that Sunnis are as ugly as Hindus in India??

:lol:

I just said, These Sunnis are poor Hindus who were converted to Islam, So they look like Indian.. While Shia were Migrated/settled they doesn't look like Indian (Hindu).. I nowhere say they are ugly or Pagli .. :P

Is there any worth while use of this thread ?

& do you have any proof of this nonsense statement of your's?

also like I said earlier MUSLIMS don't have caste systems like hindus so please spare us the trolling! its middle of the week save this nonsense for the weekend.

shias look middle eastern and sunnis look like "us" please provide proof of this statement otherwise keep opinons to yourself.

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

This is just my observation in Bihar, UP, MP, AP,Gujrat and Karnataka..

Indian Muslim do have caste system, especially in UP/Bihar and WB.

I just said, These Sunnis are poor Hindus who were converted to Islam, So they look like Indian.. While Shia were Migrated/settled they doesn't look like Indian (Hindu).. I nowhere say they are ugly or Pagli .. :P

How do Indians look like ?? :D as per your claim can you post the images .

as for the second line of your post so you agree that you have complexion complex :P

[Bregs];4671032 said:

Knowledge improvement.. We must know the fault line of Islam in India..

and more over, SHia Vote for BJP/NaMo, while Sunni majorily in India choose Rapist/corrupt leaders..

Knowledge improvement.. We must know the fault line of Islam in India..

and more over, SHia Vote for BJP/NaMo, while Sunni majorily in India choose Rapist/corrupt leaders..

The award for gross generalizations goes to you :lol:

[Bregs];4671032 said:

it is a troll thread.

The only good use is that Sunni-Shias belong to one religion and there is NO such difference as prevailing among Hindus based on casts.

Shia-Muslims follow all basics of Islam and both can pray at same place, eat, sleep, marry etc etc.

Its means they are mleccha and naastik..
You must organize a RSS meeting my bro

How do Indians look like ?? :D as per your claim can you post the images .

as for the second line of your post so you agree that you have complexion complex :P

Look at your Mohazir brothers (Is it ok to call them brothers?), Look at your East Paksiatni brothers, look at Parvez Musharraf, look at Zia-ul-Haq, Look at Akmal Brothers, Lokk at Kasab, Look at Yousouf Yohana, Look at Inzmam...

Thats how an Indian look like.,,, :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom