What's new

Who are responsible for APS mass killings? Is some one trying to save some one???

Hindsight is 20/20. It was clearly Afghan NDS and Indian RAW joint operation and they must have monitored and chosen right time.

heard that story enough,now we want to know the truth,

you'll never find any form of accountability, this is a fact. throughout the history of this country there have been 100s of cases were people who were directly responsible walk away free. this is how 3rd class we've become.

RG4pFrh.png

T
Now re read this post considering it written in response to Mombai attacks ......
How are you feeling?
The Indians were lying about Samjhauta. I was in Lucknow when it happened and they were thirsty for Pakistani blood. Then the news came that Sadhvi Pragya and Purohit did it. Very similar to Malegaon blasts when they arrested our muslim youth who had done nothing.

It is a matter of policy for India to blame everything on Pakistan. Muslims in Indian occupied parts like us should be vary because ultimately will be the muslims. We will be arrested and framed and killed on false premises of terrorism. Muslims left in Indian occupied parts are increasingly falling to the same mindset imposed on them by the Hindtuvas and even some of my loyal relatives believe Pakistan foments terrorism in India.

However the victim eventually will be us. Who will be framed? Who will be captured and framed for terror. It is us muslims and this suppressive policy against us muslims is a way to build up an image of us muslims which is as terroristic and evil.

I am the son of a grand father who stood by Pakistan and I invite all muslims left there on our side-on Pakistans side. We formed Pakistan including those who stayed on in Indian occupied parts. Work with us to ensure Islamic glory.

major was there for some lecture on health and he was unarmed along with his NCO , he was not on guard duty and he was there just for a lecture on health .
After that his court Martial was done .
so stop spreading rumors and conspiracy theories .

For an atrocity this big I feel there has to be some sort of inside help notwithstanding the usual suspects who wish to spread destabilisation in Pakistan.

Mir Jafir is a big problem.

major was there for some lecture on health and he was unarmed along with his NCO , he was not on guard duty and he was there just for a lecture on health .
After that his court Martial was done .
so stop spreading rumors and conspiracy theories .
what do you mean by unarmed??
1.He could have evacuated children from school.
2. He could have guided the guards to how to stop those fcking monsters.
3. His presence could have boost the moral of the guards..
4. He could have fight with them..
5. if there was only 2 guards present at that time than this major and his NCO could have been 4 men to guard the children.

shoot that fck coward major who left children to fight with those fcking monsters..

@Areesh

Bro I am still waiting for your answers particularly related to Major (who as per news was court Martialed) and missing Security Guards during the attack......................

The state which created the fervour of Islamic jihad and the army which backed private terror groups is every bit responsible..looks like only APS has Pakistanis and the remaining 70000 which died in terror attacks were aliens...

The state which created the fervour of Islamic jihad and the army which backed private terror groups is every bit responsible..looks like only APS has Pakistanis and the remaining 70000 which died in terror attacks were aliens..
Thanks for such important feed back.
I opened this thread for some feed back from senior members. if you have nothing good ot say but pure $hit then plz avoid spreading pollution here..............

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom