What's new

Whitest Brown Guy - Funny

Hmm what makes you think we are? We’re not running away from our countries in droves in order to live in White countries while our highest aspiration is to obtain a western country citizenship?[emoji848]
Come again! Even the richest among you want and in fact move to west... that includes U.S., Canada, UK and France. Everyday Joes from Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and whole of North Africa are found all over...

Come again! Even the richest among you want and in fact move to west... that includes U.S., Canada, UK and France. Everyday Joes from Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and whole of North Africa are found all over...

We’re talking about the GCC here, no one mentioned war stricken countries

Yes. Gulfi-Kulfis are known to buy "golden visas" in tiny island nations in order to get a stronger passport for traveling and immigration. BS comment from a BS poster.

Some think that I still dont understand is that how the comedian can do acting without loughing in the process, LOL :lol:

I watched liar liar some days ago and I cannot stop loughing as well :lol:

That's why I never trust actors. You can never tell what they are really thinking.
Thats a good one

This one is the original tho

Yeah I know. I immediately thought of Key and Peele when I watched this video.
I always thought that this was an urban myth but one of my German classmates said that he calls his parents by their names. The other weird German habit is to tell your guests to go to another room while the family is having dinner. The last one I experienced myself...

Over here, it's well known that White people are the only ones who talk shit to their parents and get away with it. I can't even count the number of times that White girls have said, "UGH MY MOM IS SUCH A BITCH!!!!!"

Literally only White girls do that. LMAO

Last edited:
We’re talking about the GCC here, no one mentioned war stricken countries
Why do you guys fly cars to europe every summer? Do you have to prove it to the whites that you guys got rich? or want to feel accepted in the western world? or just to boost the dwindling confidence? Classic inferiority complex

Last edited:
Why do you guys fly cars to europe every summer? Do you have to prove it to the whites that you guys got rich? or want to feel accepted in the western world? or just to boost the dwindling confidence? Classic inferiority complex

We fly cars wherever we desire because we can, and everyone knows we’re rich so there’s hardly any proof needed. And if we wanted to be “accepted” by the west we would’ve bend our laws and complied to every “human rights issue” they throw at us. You see unlike you we see the Whites as our equals we don’t see ourselves inferior to them. After all both Arabs and whites conquered and colonized your region....
You didn't get me, perhaps purposefully so... Yes, GCC to be specific, Saudis! Looking and acting all ghetto!

huh? How about you read your original comment again? You specifically mentioned Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Most of whom are not real Arabs for your info they’re simply Arabized, the real Arabs are the ons living in the Arabian Peninsula...

Last edited:
We fly cars wherever we desire because we can, and everyone knows we’re rich so there’s hardly any proof needed. And if we wanted to be “accepted” by the west we would’ve bend our laws and complied to every “human rights issue” they throw at us. You see unlike you we see the Whites as our equals we don’t see ourselves inferior to them. After all both Arabs and whites conquered and colonized your region....
I wonder what you are exactly high on, a brotherly advice stop it before it's too late. You are just not bent over by the west rather laying down flat in front of them. Before pointing fingers at others go read the History of Kingdom of Saudia Arabia or come back here if you need a lesson. It seems like you guys need to learn a lesson or two every now and then. We might be colonised a century ago while you are still occupied by USA and soon by Israel as well :rofl:

I wonder what you are exactly high on, a brotherly advice stop it before it's too late. You are just not bent over by the west rather laying down flat in front of them. Before pointing fingers at others go read the History of Kingdom of Saudia Arabia or come back here if you need a lesson. It seems like you guys need to learn a lesson or two every now and then. We might be colonised a century ago while you are still occupied by USA and soon by Israel as well :rofl:

don’t know what’s all that laughing and giggling is about, it’s a sign of hidden insecurities to be honest which I don’t blame you since you’ve been stumbled upon by both Arabs and Whites, first our great ancestors violate you ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Qasim?wprov=sfti1) then the British, and now you’re craving to be a servant to both, first dreaming to be able to escape you S-hole country and becoming a citizen in the west and/or craving to be a plumber in a Saudi guy’s toilet.
My initial question was innocent but you felt the need to drag it into this situation...

don’t know what’s all that laughing and giggling is about, it’s a sign of hidden insecurities to be honest which I don’t blame you since you’ve been stumbled upon by both Arabs and Whites, first our great ancestors violate you ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Qasim?wprov=sfti1) then the British, and now you’re craving to be a servant to both, first dreaming to be able to escape you S-hole country and becoming a citizen in the west and/or craving to be a plumber in a Saudi guy’s toilet.
My initial question was innocent but you felt the need to drag it into this situation...
It explains why you are irked. I have heard many tales about how good the plumbing was and your wives complaining how useless Saudis are. Dude carry out these simple household tasks yourself instead of relying on outside help. May you find peace with it. I am out troll you can continue with your rants you are genuinely hurt. :-)

Actually now when I gave it a little thought I’ve realized how strong your inferiority complex is, instead of just conquering and colonizing you we actually forced you to bow down in submission 5 times every day in your lives for centuries towards Arab lands! Hell the whites got nothing on us in that regard....

They bow down to ALLAH SWT, Ka'bah is just a qibla

Actually now when I gave it a little thought I’ve realized how strong your inferiority complex is, instead of just conquering and colonizing you we actually forced you to bow down in submission 5 times every day in your lives for centuries towards Arab lands! Hell the whites got nothing on us in that regard....
Are you pretending to be a Muslim? With such hubris you could be anything but...
What or who is an Arab? The very reason anyone even speaks or care for the language is the Message alone! And that land can exist without pretenders... even if earth is wiped clean of your lot! The message survived, and for past 12 centuries Arabs are but a protected class just like today! Even today your sheiks could wipe towns clean of your kind to save their crowns!
Don't you bow in the same direction?
Didn't the progeny of those who caused the exile of Prophet(Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him) themselves submitted to the Lord their creator? Who are you?!

Last edited:

@waz @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @krash
Indian Bakht on work visa. He needs some help updating his flag :what:

Keep the posts civil. People have been using insults.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom