What's new

White Woman Works as Dishwasher in Hong Kong

I honestly don't understand what's the big deal, many "white" work at labor level, do you know what Swede is famous for? Au Pair

I am non-white, half Asian, half Mexican, yet I had British butler and swede au pair serving our family almost all the time.

To be honest, I am pretty interested on hiring French maid too, ooh la la

French Maids are HOT

Looks like China made it there before India in 2030 :eek:mghaha:

Dont worry Hindus you will soon be suppa pawa :rofl:

And muslims gonna catch us after some 200 years. :confused: or they proverbially will take even more time. :D

"Pakistan is no different from India in craving for white skin."

http://tribune.com.pk/story/361667/whitening-techniques-whos-the-fairest-of-us-all/

Lol imbeciles, please have a look at it again. Look whose source is using the work "fair".

Pakistanis care more about their religion and traditions. The only people well-known for focusing their entire minds on becoming a European country (impossible, by any means) are the the people formerly known as Dravidian's.

Pakistanis care more about their religion and traditions. The only people well-known for focusing their entire minds on becoming a European country (impossible, by any means) are the the people formerly known as Dravidian's.

And look where that got them.

Well yeah, who does not want their country to be a first wold country. Even China is working towards to become a first world country. As for the second bolded part future will tell. Anyways this is not the point I wanted to make so stop using your shitty tactics, it wont work. I was replying to your post where you "claimed" someone changed the word from white to fair. I was just showing you the term fair is in a Pakistani source and the person did not use the term fair. Also nobody in India is trying to be like a white man, people here like to be fair or white cause they think being fair is beauty and this does not in any way represent Indians want to be like the white people cause the white or fair complexion what any person from the subcontinent is looking for is different. People are looking for a fairer skin and there is nothing wrong with that. Infact even westerners are looking for a tanner skin, does that mean they want to be someone like a person from the subcontinent or south America?

And look where that got them.

Well yeah, who does not want their country to be a first wold country. Even China is working towards to become a first world country. As for the second bolded part future will tell. Anyways this is not the point I wanted to make so stop using your shitty tactics, it wont work. I was replying to your post where you "claimed" someone changed the word from white to fair. I was just showing you the term fair is in a Pakistani source and the person did not use the term fair. Also nobody in India is trying to be like a white man, people here like to be fair or white cause they think being fair is beauty and this does not in any way represent Indians want to be like the white people cause the white or fair complexion what any person from the subcontinent is looking for is different. People are looking for a fairer skin and there is nothing wrong with that. Infact even westerners are looking for a tanner skin, does that mean they want to be someone like a person from the subcontinent or south America?

No, Indians are looking to be specifically WHITE, not just of fair skin.

Hey, I don't mind that, more power to'em. But if you're going to lie about it then it makes you look weak and pitiful. You know very well the Indian mindset.

Secondly, I was not referring to being a first world country, but being specifically European, i.e. White. Indians long to be of my race, and like I said, no surprise that they wish to be of a better people.

They are trying to purge their australoid gene and emphasize their Aryans background. Its so sad that they are not proud of being who they are.

They are trying to purge their australoid gene and emphasize their Aryans background. Its so sad that they are not proud of being who they are.

Yep, unfortunately they and the Australian Aborigines are the only non-Humans amongst us today. They are both of Australoid background, a Human subspecies distinct from Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

No, Indians are looking to be specifically WHITE, not just of fair skin.

Hey, I don't mind that, more power to'em. But if you're going to lie about it then it makes you look weak and pitiful. You know very well the Indian mindset.

Secondly, I was not referring to being a first world country, but being specifically European, i.e. White. Indians long to be of my race, and like I said, no surprise that they wish to be of a better people.

Hahaha, stop with your BS man. Its easy to talk BS, you know jack sh!t of what Indians want and your claiming like it is the universal truth haha just makes you look stupid. I dont even have to lie about it. May be the backward people in villages want to become a European and thats cause of the living standards and nothing else. There are many Indians who are fair looking if you dint know.

BTW of your race? haha please cut the crap and how is white race more better? I personally think being an African is better they are stronger than anybody else on this planet.

But since you live in a bubble I do not think I can have any meaningful conversation with you.

Yep, unfortunately they and the Australian Aborigines are the only non-Humans amongst us today. They are both of Australoid background, a Human subspecies distinct from Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

How is it that Australoids are not Homo Sapiens Sapiens? Can you elaborate.

How is it that Australoids are not Homo Sapiens Sapiens? Can you elaborate.

They are just too genetically distant from any other Human population group to be rationally considered fully Homo Sapiens. They are either a different genus of Homo, or in fact a subspecies within the species.

Back
Top Bottom