What's new

White tiger kills youth in delhi zoo

Last year or the year before there was a similar incident in the Guwahati zoo. A man, who was there with his children and wife was trying to take pictures of a tiger by inserting his hand through the railings. He could not see that there was another tiger just next to the wall. That tiger jumped and grabbed his arm and smashed his head. The tiger then ran away with the hand. The man died in a few minutes in front of his family.

i still say, like a kid in toy-shop, I want one :D

:( rest in peace to that youth.
what a great tragedy
his parents must be shattered

now let me share the similar more gruesome story in Lahore Zoo . I am talking about 15 to 20 years ago... but I still grieve over it

a family with an infant went on a visit to the zoo.. and the stupid father with the baby went too close to the cage of the black bear

who pounced at the baby and garbed it. the father tried to wrestle his son back but the bear wont let go. people around started shouting and cried for help. there were policemen nearby so the people there shouted at them to shoot the bear.. but they refused or were able to react due to the shock. one guy grabed the gun off the police man and tried to shoot the bear but the gun jammed. by that time the bear tore the boy in half and ran with the upper torso deep inside the cave. I shudder at the thought of the scene and the cries of the mother of that unfortunate baby who would have been 15 or 20 years ago but lost his life due to the folly of his parents and/ or the lack of health and safety precautions of the Zoo management.

remember these crazy guys

(lion not tiger)

The Lion attacks a boy in Pakistan - Pakfiles

I dont remember the year, but there was a similar case in alipur zoo, kolkata where a drunk man went into the tiger enclosure after betting with his friend that he would put a garland around the neck of the tiger named shiva. Two of the men went inside, both were killed(?)..the guy is said to have succeeded in putting the garland on tiger, but only at the cost of his life.
This case what I hear from the eye witness is that they dont know how this chap went into the enclosure but the tiger sniffed him for around 7-8 minutes before grabbing him by his neck and running towards his den

I dont remember the year, but there was a similar case in alipur zoo, kolkata where a drunk man went into the tiger enclosure after betting with his friend that he would put a garland around the neck of the tiger named shiva. Two of the men went inside, both were killed(?)..the guy is said to have succeeded in putting the garland on tiger, but only at the cost of his life.
This case what I hear from the eye witness is that they dont know how this chap went into the enclosure but the tiger sniffed him for around 7-8 minutes before grabbing him by his neck and running towards his den

Oh paaji aise time pe bhi joke maar rahe ho :lol:

Jahil awam doing jahalat. Pissing off an animal just for entertainment and tamasha. No concern for the life of the poor guy. Lakh lanat.

They were trying to distract the tiger from the victim. Bad idea but they didn't do it for entertainment.

It's Urdu not Islamic. Language born in UP, India. I am surprised you haven't heard it before, it's quite commonly used in India.

Last edited:
Last year or the year before there was a similar incident in the Guwahati zoo. A man, who was there with his children and wife was trying to take pictures of a tiger by inserting his hand through the railings. He could not see that there was another tiger just next to the wall. That tiger jumped and grabbed his arm and smashed his head. The tiger then ran away with the hand. The man died in a few minutes in front of his family.

depressing . every moment is a bad moment if a death is such violent but specially on a day like that when one goes to enjoy time is even worse.

Oh paaji aise time pe bhi joke maar rahe ho :lol:

They were trying to distract the tiger from the victim. Bad idea but they didn't do it for entertainment.

It's Urdu not Islamic. Language born in UP, India. I am surprised you haven't heard it before, it's quite commonly used in India.

true , possibly the stone was thrown to distract it but it was really a bad idea .

depressing . every moment is a bad moment if a death is such violent but specially on a day like that when one goes to enjoy time is even worse.

Far more people are killed by crocodiles around the world and that death is much worse because crocodiles completely eat the victim and there is no dead body left. I would prefer being killed by a big cat any day.

\

joke nahi yar...it was 1996..

there was no net back then..this is all what i got

Star-News - Google News Archive Search

True, but the garlanding part was hilarious.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom