What's new

White supremacist rails against Indian and Pakistani immigration to the US

The video is stupid but the supportive comments here are stupider and racist. Irony being the stupidest comments against Indians are likely from posters of the same race now in Pakistan.

Everyone better get used to there being more Indians, better educated qualified skilled able and successful. Or you will be simply reduced to the sort of pathetic whimper I see here.

The video is stupid but the supportive comments here are stupider and racist. Irony being the stupidest comments against Indians are likely from posters of the same race now in Pakistan.

Everyone better get used to there being more Indians, better educated qualified skilled able and successful. Or you will be simply reduced to the sort of pathetic whimper I see here.

Pakistanis are not the same race as indians. That is a myth that has been debunked many times. Also, if there are more better educated, successful and richer indians then surely india will become/is a superpower on the same level as China, america and the EU/Western Europe. In that case why do indians need to immigrate to america, the GCC Arab Muslim nations, Europe and elsewhere? Even many indians on PDF claim india is a superpower with a high standard of living and no poverty. What you are saying doesn't make sense at all....................:disagree:

PS With the amount of racism spewed against Pakistanis and Muslims online by indians, it is only fair and square that racism against indians is perpetuated back.

Continuing from the interruption from the spam bot. Here an interesting documentary on the Tech support scams capital of the world i.e India.

After getting done with mega corporations they found out there is nothing left to be destroyed so they moved onto what they do best.

Thanks to Indians the tech support people are looked at by customers as cheats who know nothing about computers unless they prove themselves otherwise.

85% of tech support scam originates from India as per this article. This is

From the above article, Indians are quick to resort to their culture when things don't go their way:

If a victim refuses to follow the scammer's instructions or to pay them, scammers have been known to resort to insulting[44] and threatening[45][46] their victim to procure payment. Crimes threatened to be inflicted on victims or their families by scammers have ranged from theft, fraud and extortion,[47] to serious crimes such as rape[48] and murder.[44] Canadian citizen Jakob Dulisse reported to CBC that, upon asking the scammer why he had been targeted, the scammer responded with a death threat; 'Anglo people who travel to the country' (India) were 'cut up in little pieces and thrown in the river.

You are the most dedicated spammer I have ever seen. You reply within minutes of my post. Have you got nothing else going on in your life or are there 12 people behind your account taking turns like your fellow countrymen do?
You have successfully diverted my attention into useless drivel. Putting you on ignore list now.
You are no less a spammer than anyone else. Now that you have realized that it is not possible to peddle your BS, you will run away like cowards always do.

Only a fool will announce that he adding people to ignore list on an online forum. I'm sure that you will read this message regardless and swallow your empty pride to not reply. So read this again: Pakistanis run as many immigration frauds in the west as anyone else :pop:

Pakistanis are not the same race as indians. That is a myth that has been debunked many times. Also, if there are more better educated, successful and richer indians then surely india will become/is a superpower on the same level as China, america and the EU/Western Europe. In that case why do indians need to immigrate to america, the GCC Arab Muslim nations, Europe and elsewhere? Even many indians on PDF claim india is a superpower with a high standard of living and no poverty. What you are saying doesn't make sense at all....................:disagree:

PS With the amount of racism spewed against Pakistanis and Muslims online by indians, it is only fair and square that racism against indians is perpetuated back.
Indians are not the same as India. The amplification effect of capital, process maturity and market pricing in the US and in descending order western Europe, select middl3 east, far east, then China will obviously be better opportunity for the better skilled. Many will and do remain in India but until a few years ago the overall eco system was too immature and corrupt. Now it is maturing fast (still corrupt) so success is slower than in the US.

From all signs it's quite similar in Pakistan (perhaps a decade behind due to your weird politics) , whether same or inferior or superior dep3nds upon individual's own maturity experience and ignorance levels !

They are quick to find common ground with Pakistanis when they come under attack but when Pakistanis or any other south asians come under attack Indians baboon on them.
I'm glad Pakistanis can see through this dual faced behaviour.

They are quick to find common ground with Pakistanis when they come under attack but when Pakistanis or any other south asians come under attack Indians baboon on them.
humri strategy
bagal ma chhuri

1661660224345.png

Being issue based is not dual faced. For example China will support Pakistan on certain things but turn it back on you for others (eg hafiz saeed). Besides, Indian diaspora is much larger and more influential in most countries than Pakistani ones, so it'd actually be the other way around

Another thing is that, ALL indians will join forces and become subservient to white racists if they attack Pakistanis/Muslims. For some reason, indians especially indian women want to be assimilated and become a part of the white race. Have no idea why this is.

There is "no common ground" with us and indians because we are both completely different peoples.

Being issue based is not dual faced. For example China will support Pakistan on certain things but turn it back on you for others (eg hafiz saeed). Besides, Indian diaspora is much larger and more influential in most countries than Pakistani ones, so it'd actually be the other way around

You are not making much sense here. WHY do indians need to go abroad in huge numbers to america, EU/Europe, GCC Arab Muslim nations and elsewhere when according to indians, india has the best economy in the world, has a high standard of living and has berm a superpower since 2012? Somebody somewhere is obviously telling massive lies......... :disagree:

Last edited:
Keep twisting.

But what will you do about 60+ years wait in getting GC from H1B? A disproportionate number of Indians living in the US are in that situation.

But what will you do about 60+ years wait in getting GC from H1B? A disproportionate number of Indians living in the US are in that situation.
Frankly, nothing. It's their personal issue. For some it will be a problem , for others it will be an opportunity to return, move elsewhere etc. You should see the number of mild American accented printed t-shirt guys around MG Road these days ! All buying sandal box art objects (for their wfh offices I'd guess).

Point being for Indian lower and mud middle class, this while IT then BPO then Biz Analytics and now medical outsourcing has been a 4 decade boon. Majority are 1st gen outsourcing beneficiaries still and so these gc deal is not huge. As long as they keep making the $s they are happy, their kids eat and learn, their parents back home can buy a a little car and they can make the pilgrimages .. .

What else do you want ! Good samosa, hot Masada tea, cheap labor that cleans the dishes; wonderful doctors that consult for a mere 500 rupees (I am still amazed at this one ), 5star hospitals that do knees replacements for under $3k !!! I thought only Mumbai had a huge med tourism biz ....turns out BLR HYD Chennai all have big booms on this front ...

Bottom line : GC no problem. Canada wants them. Europe wants them. Australia wants them. It's a great time to be an young Indian.

Frankly, nothing. It's their personal issue. For some it will be a problem , for others it will be an opportunity to return, move elsewhere etc. You should see the number of mild American accented printed t-shirt guys around MG Road these days ! All buying sandal box art objects (for their wfh offices I'd guess).

Point being for Indian lower and mud middle class, this while IT then BPO then Biz Analytics and now medical outsourcing has been a 4 decade boon. Majority are 1st gen outsourcing beneficiaries still and so these gc deal is not huge. As long as they keep making the $s they are happy, their kids eat and learn, their parents back home can buy a a little car and they can make the pilgrimages .. .

What else do you want ! Good samosa, hot Masada tea, cheap labor that cleans the dishes; wonderful doctors that consult for a mere 500 rupees (I am still amazed at this one ), 5star hospitals that do knees replacements for under $3k !!! I thought only Mumbai had a huge med tourism biz ....turns out BLR HYD Chennai all have big booms on this front ...

Bottom line : GC no problem. Canada wants them. Europe wants them. Australia wants them. It's a great time to be an young Indian.

Doesn't india want them? Why do indians need to go abroad when according to indians, india has the biggest and best economy in the world with an extremely high standard of living. Someone somewhere is SEVERELY lying ........ :disagree:

Doesn't india want them? Why do indians need to go abroad when according to indians, india has the biggest and best economy in the world with an extremely high standard of living. Someone somewhere is SEVERELY lying ........ :disagree:
Indians and their government are very good at PR and showing off without much substance. India has historic unemployment for young people, worse poverty than Pakistan, high inequality etc but if you listen to them you would think they have reached the level of Malaysia or something in terms of development. It's just a huge facade in terms of quality of life in India.

Back
Top Bottom