What's new

White supremacist rails against Indian and Pakistani immigration to the US

Indians and their government are very good at PR and showing off without much substance. India has historic unemployment for young people, worse poverty than Pakistan, high inequality etc but if you listen to them you would think they have reached the level of Malaysia or something in terms of development. It's just a huge facade in terms of quality of life in India.

indians talk as if india is the same level as america and China. However, the reality is that india has the highest number of acutely malnourished and growth stunted people in the world:

This guy is right. We the brown(ish) folks hate everyone. We call 1947 as freedom, but we want to go to europe. We have brought our countries to the state where they were before the arrivals of white people.

We are a lot that needs a deep education.

We've made it worse than before whites came. British were actually quite active in artificially irrigating our lands and artificially fertilizing them to produce much more food than they naturally could; thereby giving us an overpopulation crisis.

We've made it worse than before whites came. British were actually quite active in artificially irrigating our lands and artificially fertilizing them to produce much more food than they naturally could; thereby giving us an overpopulation crisis.
No one is responsible for our bad shape, but us.

No one is responsible for our bad shape, but us.

Mostly true except the irrigation program which caused overpopulation was started by them, not us. Even today many European countries are exporting farming equipment to third world African countries, allowing them to produce so much food at a faster rate.

That only spells more birthrates and more poverty. So no. They have to stop that kind of interference. Also, overpopulation activist Russel Hopfenberg has accused white farmers of exporting beyond necessary amounts of food to poor non-fertile countries, thereby contributing to overpopulation there.

So there is a contribution there. It needs to be controlled if Western countries want to complain about immigration.

Mostly true except the irrigation program which caused overpopulation was started by them, not us. Even today many European countries are exporting farming equipment to third world African countries, allowing them to produce so much food at a faster rate.

That only spells more birthrates and more poverty. So no. They have to stop that kind of interference. Also, overpopulation activist Russel Hopfenberg has accused white farmers of exporting beyond necessary amounts of food to poor non-fertile countries, thereby contributing to overpopulation there.

So there is a contribution there. It needs to be controlled if Western countries want to complain about immigration.

Ultimately the power of the will, will enable you to reach your destiny. We need to take charge of our destiny and work with extreme will-power for OUR interests, not for the interests of NON-Pakistanis.

But what will you do about 60+ years wait in getting GC from H1B? A disproportionate number of Indians living in the US are in that situation.
Frankly, nothing. It's their personal issue. For some it will be a problem , for others it will be an opportunity to return, move elsewhere etc. You should see the number of mild American accented printed t-shirt guys around MG Road these days ! All buying sandal box art objects (for their wfh offices I'd guess).

Point being for Indian lower and mud middle class, this while IT then BPO then Biz Analytics and now medical outsourcing has been a 4 decade boon. Majority are 1st gen outsourcing beneficiaries still and so these gc deal is not huge. As long as they keep making the $s they are happy, their kids eat and learn, their parents back home can buy a a little car and they can make the pilgrimages .. .

What else do you want ! Good samosa, hot Masada tea, cheap labor that cleans the dishes; wonderful doctors that consult for a mere 500 rupees (I am still amazed at this one ), 5star hospitals that do knees replacements for under $3k !!! I thought only Mumbai had a huge med tourism biz ....turns out BLR HYD Chennai all have big booms on this front ...

Bottom line : GC no problem. Canada wants them. Europe wants them. Australia wants them. It's a great time to be an youn Indian.
Doesn't india want them? Why do indians need to go abroad when according to indians, india has the biggest and best economy in the world with an extremely high standard of living. Someone somewhere is SEVERELY lying ........ :disagree:
Yes severe lying and ......it's you amigo. But no worries, it's not a bad lie.

Ultimately the power of the will, will enable you to reach your destiny. We need to take charge of our destiny and work with extreme will-power for OUR interests, not for the interests of NON-Pakistanis.
True but don't you think you and anyone who jump to find excuses on every failure is harming Pakistan ? Everytime you take solace in blaming India US China Iran whatever, it may sound like scoring a so-called psyop point but you are unwittingly misleading some young gullible Pakistani children into believing you !

Guess what the cat dragged in today. It's good to have a laugh at your own expense from time to time.

I still remember my friends and I almost had an attack due to laughing too much when this ad appeared in Times of India.

@-=virus=- Mazay ka hai ki nahi?

Some time in 2013....

vicco.jpg

True but don't you think you and anyone who jump to find excuses on every failure is harming Pakistan ? Everytime you take solace in blaming India US China Iran whatever, it may sound like scoring a so-called psyop point but you are unwittingly misleading some young gullible Pakistani children into believing you !

I was talking from the domestic point of view of Pakistan not from our external threats perception. Even then, the power of the will and extreme hard work can even overcome those barriers as the Chinese have shown.

PS Blame China????????????..........WTF!!!!!!!!......:o::o::o::o::o:........I have NEVER blamed China for anything. In fact China is the closest ally and benefactor of Pakistan.............:disagree:

Frankly, nothing. It's their personal issue. For some it will be a problem , for others it will be an opportunity to return, move elsewhere etc. You should see the number of mild American accented printed t-shirt guys around MG Road these days ! All buying sandal box art objects (for their wfh offices I'd guess).

Point being for Indian lower and mud middle class, this while IT then BPO then Biz Analytics and now medical outsourcing has been a 4 decade boon. Majority are 1st gen outsourcing beneficiaries still and so these gc deal is not huge. As long as they keep making the $s they are happy, their kids eat and learn, their parents back home can buy a a little car and they can make the pilgrimages .. .

What else do you want ! Good samosa, hot Masada tea, cheap labor that cleans the dishes; wonderful doctors that consult for a mere 500 rupees (I am still amazed at this one ), 5star hospitals that do knees replacements for under $3k !!! I thought only Mumbai had a huge med tourism biz ....turns out BLR HYD Chennai all have big booms on this front ...

Bottom line : GC no problem. Canada wants them. Europe wants them. Australia wants them. It's a great time to be an youn Indian.

Yes severe lying and ......it's you amigo. But no worries, it's not a bad lie.

Okay. If I am lying then explain why millions upon millions of indians need to go abroad for work, education etc?

Guess what the cat dragged in today. It's good to have a laugh at your own expense from time to time.

I still remember my friends and I almost had an attack due to laughing too much when this ad appeared in Times of India.

@-=virus=- Mazay ka hai ki nahi?

Some time in 2013....

View attachment 874906
fvkin' super cringe :S

but yahan (both mulks) me ek keeda zaroor hai...

ki goron ki chaattay firtey.. jab ki 80% hotay hain ekdum low end travelers (jo khud baniyon ko takkar de rahe, dus/bees Rupay bachanay me bhid jaatay full !)

:sarcastic:

fvkin' super cringe :S

but yahan (both mulks) me ek keeda zaroor hai...

ki goron ki chaattay firtey.. jab ki 80% hotay hain ekdum low end travelers (jo khud baniyon ko takkar de rahe, dus/bees Rupay bachanay me bhid jaatay full !)

:sarcastic:

Gora tourists can be incredibly cost conscious. Especially the new breed who want to travel 25 countries in the budget of 2 countries.

Coming back to this ad, it is crap at so many levels. It is a terrible ad copy to start with. See how it starts with 'Address: America'. I mean WTF does that even mean? Then the entire language. Vicco is not some chhotu company. They have been flooding movie theatres with their gaandu ads since the 90s. I hated their ads so much, I used to enter the theatre only after confirming that their ads have finished playing and movie will now start.

Gora tourists can be incredibly cost conscious. Especially the new breed who want to travel 25 countries in the budget of 2 countries.

Coming back to this ad, it is crap at so many levels. It is a terrible ad copy to start with. See how it starts with 'Address: America'. I mean WTF does that even mean? Then the entire language. Vicco is not some chhotu company. They have been flooding movie theatres with their gaandu ads since the 90s. I hated their ads so much, I used to enter the theatre only after confirming that their ads have finished playing and movie will now start.

I was talking from the domestic point of view of Pakistan not from our external threats perception. Even then, the power of the will and extreme hard work can even overcome those barriers as the Chinese have shown.

PS Blame China????????????..........WTF!!!!!!!!......:o::o::o::o::o:........I have NEVER blamed China for anything. In fact China is the closest ally and benefactor of Pakistan.............:disagree:

Okay. If I am lying then explain why millions upon millions of indians need to go abroad for work, education etc?
The lie is what you wrote about Indians claiming Ind8a has the biggest and best economy . Also note I said it is not a bad lie

Keep promoting that myth about 'fertile land' and overpopulation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom