What's new

White Nationalists are Right : America is becoming less white

Hey Black folks date white girl all the time so not strange to see a ocassional white chick in the mix

However .....

Kinda strange to see folks saying Black folks were not part of Egyptian culture and identity even in Royal family etc the evidence is far too great and most artificats in Egypt we see damage to the nose of artificate and that is just a process by vandalizers to obscure history

Amasis.jpg

Quite common to see damage to the nose of relic :) Just trying to hide history

a6d5f3177f7fd6839a4ea0aa54155aef.jpg

Funny the image below ...hahahahahahahah
f47fa425752a6b7c3229de445c0b64f0--guy-costumes-movie-costumes.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Black folks date white girl all the time so not strange to see a ocassional white chick in the mix

However .....

Kinda strange to see folks saying Black folks were not part of Egyptian culture and identity even in Royal family etc the evidence is far too great and most artificats in Egypt we see damage to the nose of artificate and that is just a process by vandalizers to obscure history

Amasis.jpg

Quite common to see damage to the nose of relic :) Just trying to hide history

a6d5f3177f7fd6839a4ea0aa54155aef.jpg

You are laughable. :D

You show a tanned white women? She is a model from London.

74621871.jpg

Guess what? In summer i get black as well. You are always black. I´m pale in winter and darker in summer. Its caleld a tan. You propably never heared of it.

Beside that, DNA shows what it is, egyptians were normal mediterraneans. Similar to anatolians, greeks and italians.

Afros never were able to build anything but mudhuts.

Pharaoh Sesostris II says in his pyramide text that he enslaved the blacks furtehr down south than his father did.

I think at some point in history some Roman citizens moved to live in Egypt when Romans took Over title of Pharoah

There was open trade between Egypt - Europe - Far ends of Asia

Some of the Hollywood movies just look plain hilarious when you watch them now with white actors with painted black faces

original.jpg

As if Black Actors were not available for the role

Last edited:
I think at some point in history some Roman citizens moved to live in Egypt when Romans took Over title of Pharoah

The DNA was taken for mummies who lived before rome even existed.

I think America will redeem itself from the occupiers and genociders through a natural process.

You are laughable. :D

You show a tanned white women? She is a model from London.

74621871.jpg

Guess what? In summer i get black as well. You are always black. I´m pale in winter and darker in summer. Its caleld a tan. You propably never heared of it.

Beside that, DNA shows what it is, egyptians were normal mediterraneans. Similar to anatolians, greeks and italians.

Afros never were able to build anything but mudhuts.

Pharaoh Sesostris II says in his pyramide text that he enslaved the blacks furtehr down south than his father did.

You are a Mediterranid with dark hair and dark eyes, and now you want to make the promotion for the Nordicism?

The American White Supremacism literally means Nordicism, and they will eventually turn against you Southern Europeans as well.

Some of the Hollywood movies just look plain hilarious when you watch them now with white actors with painted black faces

original.jpg

In fact, most modern Egyptians and other North Africans got African Y-DNA, this is a common trait for the Hamitic descendants, who were literally male Africans mixed with female Semitic Caucasoids.

original.jpg

There were no black egyptians, so why let a black play a role he doesnt can play? An Italian, Turk or Syrian can play an egyptian. But no african.

You are a Mediterranid with dark hair and dark eyes, and now you want to make the promotion for the Nordicism?

The American White Supremacism literally means Nordicism, and they will eventually turn against you Southern Europeans as well.

In fact, most modern Egyptians and other North Africans got African Y-DNA, this is a common trait for the Hamitic descendants, who were literally male Africans mixed with female Semitic Caucasoids.

Wrong again, since no traces of african DNA can be found in egyptian mummies. They are soley mediterranean. With focus on anatolian and southern european DNA.

Hey man I understand why some folks in USA are angry

Wonderwomen used to be like this
MV5BMzM3MTYxMDg4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTMyMjU2MTE@._CR413,56,1917,1436_UX614_UY460._SY230_SX307_AL_.jpg

Now she looks like imported 100% from Israel as if no hot girls in USA
391273_grande_p8XhmVpf.jpg

Superman used to look like this
Christopher-Reeve-in-Superman.jpg

Now people have suffered with
super2_narrowweb__300x472,0.jpg

Star wars
367e1a7a12fde093c47fc8902d349fa7--starwars-han-solo.jpg

Another Jewish switcha-rooni :) changing american heros
han-solo-alden-ehrenreich-casting.gif

Obviously mother of skywalker have to be jewish :)
Love the planning - it's all about the subliminal level planning , not even going to go over the mind control experiments Facebook is running to change people's opinions and moods
6d2ff4e86c2e5be428b45e4ed266488a--padm%C3%A9-amidala-queen-amidala.jpg

Point Break

Even boodhy they changed Bodhi !!!! He was against the system ....he was above the system, he was ok if you dated his ex girl friend who he broke up with. He was fine with it all becasue he saw the BIG picture. He had his drink and shared the drink and talked about how he can change it all into a free spirited society

7578629_orig.jpg

So hollywood changed him Into this !!! Drug addicted guy
PointBreak_ClipWhatAreYouDoingHere.jpg

Remember Good old STARBUCKS in Battlestar galactica ? Chasing women , but dependable friendly guy who was your best friend on battle ground
starbuck1.jpg

They changed his gender to Female (Femenism crap ), the most confusing of all bitches you may ever meet
Starbuck_genderflip.png

Oh its bad very bad what you are stuck with now

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean how to do you go from this kind of USA
farrah-fawcett-skateboarding.jpg

To

lady-gaga-vanity-fair-oscar-party-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Last edited:

original.jpg

Because the Egyptians were brown and not black bringing black actors make the movie false

There were no black egyptians, so why let a black play a role he doesnt can play? An Italian, Turk or Syrian can play an egyptian. But no african.

Wrong again, since no traces of african DNA can be found in egyptian mummies. They are soley mediterranean. With focus on anatolian and southern european DNA.

The haplogroup E is ultimately African which can also be found among the ancient Egyptians.

Einstein, Napoleon, Hitler were all belonged to this haplogroup.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

Well that's pretty ridiculous...and I have light hair and blue-green eyes.
The only people obsessing about hair color or eye color (or for some people eye lid folds) are the ones who for some strange reason feel the need to change it.

The only people obsessing about hair color or eye color (or for some people eye lid folds) are the ones who for some strange reason feel the need to change it.

Are you talking about Japan?

We Chinese in fact don't care about the hair color or eye color. Even many animals got light colored eyes, but does this mean they are superior to the human beings? However, when I learned about definition of the Nordicism, I came cross that the American White Supremacism is pretty much equate to the text book Nordicism.

Last edited:

blue-green eyes? what were your ancestors?

Back
Top Bottom