What's new

White House Petition for Law Against Blasphemy: Please sign now and spread

There is nothing wrong in trying to get a process going, it just may be a learning process about how things are done in the USA. The Indian H1 crowd is lobbying to get Social Security and Medicare tax removed from their pay, it will probably never pass, but nothing wrong in trying.

Why can't u tell ur words to 20 million Hindus working n Islamic gulf countries to earn money.

i agree need to use that freedom of speech on 20 million hindu immigrants and then lets see

A humble request, stop supporting terrorist groups and drawing distinction between good Taliban or good terrorists and bad.. I don't a need petition for your govt I need you to look introspectively as the cause and effect of what you guys do.

Re: your petition. We are not going to freeze frame our freedoms over your need to push your religious beliefs on others. I'm being as candid as I can be.

They wont get that. Like that Developro dude. Everything they do is right and everything others say is racism, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Lemme ask his question. If someone says something about Mohammed, SO WHAT?

You have your faith, so follow it. Why does it have to matter so much if some random guy says something about Islam? No one is saying you shouldnt practice your religion.

They wont get that. Like that Developro dude. Everything they do is right and everything others say is racism, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Lemme ask his question. If someone says something about Mohammed, SO WHAT?

You have your faith, so follow it. Why does it have to matter so much if some random guy says something about Islam? No one is saying you shouldnt practice your religion.

And you thing these people understand that concept? They simply don't, primitive thinking maybe one of the reasons.

Message to all those petitioners...Blasphemy law is not present in majority of religions..and even if present, not enforced except one particular religion....so...

805015Religion_is_like_a_penis.jpg

Where are the hindu gods. Where are the roman gods and greek gods. What about the crocodile in the river that the tribe I grew up with worships?

There is nothing wrong in trying to get a process going, it just may be a learning process about how things are done in the USA. The Indian H1 crowd is lobbying to get Social Security and Medicare tax removed from their pay, it will probably never pass, but nothing wrong in trying.

In china- do you ask people to pay payroll taxes while they are tourist?

well lets see if Muslims are ready to walk the walk and not talk the talk....this is the proper way to do activism

SIGNED

Muslims are... but a petition of this sorts is ineffective if you don't the rest of us to join in. Ask a Hindu if they want to instate Diwali as a national holiday and majority of them will sign it-- but world, or country in question is not made up of Hindus only.

DENIED

So this means that anybody can curse your religion "Hinduism" and Your God "KRISHNA" within open public in the USA according to the Ist amendment_Freedom of Speech....????

Yes. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

This petition is hilarious and will never happen. Why are you giving butt hurt Muslims false hope?

If Indians started adding their crores of Gods then white house will say we need atleast 25 billion signatures to approve blasphmey for all these gods..................:D
I guess you don't want to bring positive change within the American laws due to their judicial system opportunity and will just mock at the good endeavors of their law abiding citizens. This is so sad.....:smokin:

So this means that anybody can curse your religion "Hinduism" and Your God "KRISHNA" within open public in the USA according to the Ist amendment_Freedom of Speech....????

Yes! that is correct and as a Christian I may cringe at someone blaspheming God. But here in the US they have a right to say it. And I will not go out and demonstrate, riot, and kill simply becuase I am offended by thier speech.

I don't get it.. if people know they will get mad of something they don't like then why do they even search hateful content about their prophets/gods or who ever? pure madness, illogical behavior which always results in stupid reaction..

Ignore and move on.. Is it really that difficult?

Back
Top Bottom