What's new

While India builds a statue, China opens world's highest bridge to traffic

No I will not feel sad but I will post 10 picture of dirty china for each one you post. However I do not like to do that and that is why I told you guys not to indulge in that. Let us post beautiful picture of our own countries.

beautiful my foot. show me picutres of clean, modern-looking India cities please(cos i cant find even a single 1 on google lol)

Riiiight, and India will be a superpower by 2020?

A 9.15 km bridge with only two lanes takes almost SEVEN YEARS to build? WTF? This must be the legendary Hindu speed, much like the Hindu rate of growth.
When China will become super power? Haha haha. Or you already a super power?

This is a misunderstanding.
The Chinese are trying to impress India?
No, India still has no access to China' visual field. Most Chinese don't care about India. But Indians have been watching china. This is understandable.
LOL seriously? When you heard an Indian saying that he want to become like Chinese? Lol

We know your history and ours too. We know what are our both capabilities and confidence!!

No1 is stating that India is incapable of building scenic buildings( provided they even have the $$$ for it in the first place lol). The topic is about how India is prioritising building a 'beautification' statue in the middle of the sea off Mumbai instead of checking the reality in the city itself

We will decide what we will do with our money. We will give preference to temples compared to roads. We have been doing that for centuries. We have our own priorities Do you have any problem ? You can just build bridges and sky scrapers. To build Such a huge and beautiful temple without the use of cement or any modern construction science is none of your cup of tea. We have our huge texts of vastu shastra to do that. So be happy if you build bridge. We will be happy to build temples and statues. We can build bridges but you cannot build such temples and statues. This is difference between you and us. Now get lost and enjoy your bridges. Let us enjoy what we enjoy. Congrats for your bride but not stop bluffing about our statue here.

Last edited:
So who are going to be the brave souls who drive across the chinese bridge ? I believe one more wonder of chinese engineering a glass footpath bridge closed within 2 weeks of opening.

"The world’s highest and longest glass-bottomed bridge opened on 22 August. But just 13 days later the structure, which spans a spectacular canyon between two mountain cliffs in central Hunan province, has been forced to close.

Officials told cnn that the popularity of the tourist attraction meant urgent maintenance in the area was needed.

Officials said on Chinese microblogging site Weibo that while there hadn’t been any damage to the bridge, that it was being closed due to the “urgency to improve and update” the facility."
These are huge scams by corrupt officials... Just think about newly created So called next generation bus service. Huge flop. If media had a free run in China. Whole dirt will be exposed. Good luck to our neighborhood who keep pumping about Chinese goods

No I will not feel sad but I will post 10 picture of dirty china for each one you post. However I do not like to do that and that is why I told you guys not to indulge in that. Let us post beautiful picture of our own countries.
Lol... Good, is the "clean India" plan completed? India's declared “superpower makes” you feel so confident?
Baby, believe me, I'll make you feel sad.
But I really don't want to do that. After all, India's data is known all over the world. Don't bother to find.
Or do we compare something else?

We will decide what we will do with our money. We will give preference to temples compared to roads. We have been doing that for centuries. We have our own priorities Do you have any problem. You can just build bridges and sky scrapers. To build Such a huge and beautiful temple without the use of cement or any modern construction science is none of your cup of tea. We have our huge texts of vastu shastra to do that. So be happy if you build bridge.

thanks you jsut reaffirmed the concept of the typical simplistic mindset of Bharatis.

We will be happy to build temples and statues. We can build bridges but you cannot build such temples and statues. This is difference between you and us. Now get lost and enjoy your bridges. Let us enjoy what we enjoys. Congrats for your bride but not stop bluffing about our statue here.
BTW, top 35 tallest statues are all in China. Since u said Indians love building statues, u guys should ahve out-built the world in nubmer of tallest statues built.

Last edited:
LOL seriously? When you heard an Indian saying that he want to become like Chinese? Lol

We know your history and ours too. We know what are our both capabilities and confidence!!
9c26e719jw1eltfsb5anaj20fk078dio_meitu_1.jpg

Who knows?
After all, there are more than 100 thousand Indians in china. They have already begun to participate in the reality show in china.

Who wrote you this ? Your controlled media ? Or your commie dumb government friends ?
We never say India is better than China. We only say China is not the world's greatest country as it claims and still has millions of citizens soaking in sewers.

By the way I am not posting things here for you to like.
What?
India government claims that India is a superpower. Don't you believe?
Oh, Rare indian.

We not only build the temple In dindia but all over the world. Your government had requested our priest to build one of such temple in China but Pramukh Swami Maharaj refused. We have build some in US and Europe.
akshardham_01_e06421656045f7e74bca853a4756861b.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

5538633b707616daef7dd9b63a2f83d6.jpg

1ApSFOkX0PbkeTFuigS90rjfsc6pyJIRWStsy_74tHhXvl4kMUcSdqAXjnuspLA7Mn6JSSWm=w500-h342-no

BwfRTXPCQAEYvUd.jpg

Biggest-Hindu-temple-in-America2.jpg

In london
In London

mm_15f.jpg

This is not the cup of tea of you guys so keep quite and take a ride on your higest bridge before it collepses like other chinese goods.

But, but... At least Indians cheap HDI is known all over the world

What?
India government claims that India is a superpower. Don't you believe?
Oh, Rare indian.

Indian Government never claimed India is a super power.
It is the non-Indian fools like we see in this forum and stooges like you influenced by them rant that.
It will take 20-25 years for us to become a power. Already we are giving a hard time for China. Imagine how the future will be for you surrounded on all sides by enemies and not so favourable nations (India, Japan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, USA and Russia). China can't run away.

Chinese have the surplus $$$ to build statues- afterall, the world's longest(e.g Great Wall), biggest and tallest buildings are or were all in the Sinosphere. The chinese take it as a self-pampering for all the hardwork done in having built up the infrastructure(and still continuing) for their economy.

On the other end, even as India's dirt-poor, slum-living citizens are resorting to chewing grass and gnawing treebarks to satisfy their hunger, their governement are instead, prioritising on building a 'beautiful' statue in the middle of the sea. *facepalm*

Live in slums of India's 'richest city' Mumbai
mumbai-slums-1.jpg

slum-mumbai.jpg

4273736203_b490fcfc56_b.jpg

india-beggars-home-2010-8-21-7-40-56.jpg

images

main-qimg-a174c36a94e1b5632083051cd5d54375-c
of course there is no poverty is china .. the land of honey and milk !! and funny to see a so called singapore member riding Chinese ping pong

Yes, I would not like to post those sort of pictures but I did as a warning. If they do not stop, I will post hundred.
please do search on google and post those pictures, why not? but there is a fundamental difference between China and India, when Chinese people see those pictures, their will want to make changes to that situation, but when Indian people see that kind of pictures, their will think that is "normal" no need to change.; but I do sincerely hope some one in your Government will do some thing about it!

These are huge scams by corrupt officials... Just think about newly created So called next generation bus service. Huge flop. If media had a free run in China. Whole dirt will be exposed. Good luck to our neighborhood who keep pumping about Chinese goods
Haha, baby, China is a developing country, this is our government recognized. China has a huge investment in the poor, including education, health care, employment, etc., but it is undeniable that China is too big. Such a large country has unimaginable difficulties.
India is a superpower, it's your government's propaganda... This is different.
The biggest difference is the attitude of governance.
This can be seen from the poverty line standard of 32 rupees a day in India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom