What's new

While India builds a statue, China opens world's highest bridge to traffic

I said "decent bits of Indian cities". So you accept you are an illiterate pillock, right?
You have always said everything bad about India . By mistake some truth has come out of your post for first time . keep it up. Chinese has an illnesses of lying without any exception. I see this as a well come development.

You have always said everything bad about India . By mistake some truth has come out of your post for first time . keep it up. Chinese has an illnesses of lying without any exception. I see this as a well come development.

ya true but ugly matters on india = lies

ya true but ugly matters on india = lies
BTW, please spend the 500million on deodorizing India's airports instead

There is no loss to nepal people. There are lots of Indian banks in Nepal. They can go there at any time go and exchange the currency.

I hope that is what actually happened! hopefully the Nepal people can change their Indian money in Indian bank in Nepal; two more questions can you answer, if you know the answers: 1.) can Indian people travel to Nepal to change the money ? 2.) if what you said is true, why Nepal government banning Indian currency now?

India is a super power!!
This is not a developing country like china...

Desperate...
Yes, a desperate country makes farmer suicide. Student suicide. Patient suicide... And forget about him. Talk with no reality whatever achievements.

lol....... if china was really developed then there would have been no need for such desperate threads begging for our notice and admiration. :lol:

lol....... if china was really developed then there would have been no need for such desperate threads begging for our notice and admiration. :lol:
Well, we desperately pray for your attention.
It seems that India in the 3 years of economic development more and more confident.

Back
Top Bottom