What's new

Which political party would be First Choice if Elections are held Today?

But all educated liberal class of punjab and sindh still support PMLN & PPPP respectively
Only Sindhi class in Sindh supports PPP. Sindh's liberal class is in Karachi only which backs Imran Khan's PTI.

No, I don't think PTI has lost its support amongst educated voters anywhere in Pakistan, I don't listened to prostitute journalist and decide whom I am going to vote for and no one is stupid enough to take GEO surveys serious and decide lets bring in 3 time loser and rejected by Pakistanis in 2018 Nawaz sheriff back to power and see maybe he can change things this time.
PTI never penetrated major urban class in punjab
PMLN still won more seats in lahore

PTI never penetrated major urban class in punjab
PMLN still won more seats in lahore

You can fool some of the people some of the time, you cannot fool all the people all the times, Lahore isn't Pakistan and this isn't 1600s where dictator will give Nawaz NRO for few millions dollars from house of saud and all his previous crimes will be forgiven to contest new elections, PML_N and other thieves now stand exposed, Nawaz shrief and his daughter are convicted criminals, shebaz sheriff can't tell who is putting billions in his account. I say Good luck...

You can fool some of the people some of the time, you cannot fool all the people all the times, Lahore isn't Pakistan and this isn't 1600s where dictator will give Nawaz NRO for few millions dollars from house of saud and all his previous crimes will be forgiven to contest new elections, PML_N and other thieves now stand exposed, Nawaz shrief and his daughter are convicted criminals, shebaz sheriff can't tell who is putting billions in his account. I say Good luck...
Screenshot_20220113-002951_Twitter.jpg

W'll see😂

Not a single person has been convicted so far apart from nawaz sharif
Its just a topi drama

People submitting false documents(maryum)
And carring tons of blacks of money(ayyan
Ali)
Having fake accounts(zardari)
And killing people in day broad light are all laughing(roa anwar/model town)

Last edited:
View attachment 810887
W'll see😂

Not a single person has been convicted so far apart from nawaz sharif
Its just a topi drama

People submitting false documents(maryum)
And carring tones of backs of money(ayyan
Ali)
Having fake accounts(zardari)
And killing people in day broad light are all laughing(roa anwar/model town)

Jahnum men jalany k liye!

Which political party would be first choice if Elections are held Today?

View attachment 809890

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Pakistan People's Party and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf are in a strong position in their respective strongholds.

According to an Institute of Public Opinion Research (IPOR) survey, the PML-N is the most popular party in Punjab, with the support of 46pc of people in case of early elections. The PTI is second with 31pc voters’ backing. About 5pc will vote for the PPP, 3pc for the TLP, while 2pc intend to vote for the PMLQ.

Probably end of PTI and Imran Khan is near | selected by Army/ISI | And no real benefit to 220m Pakistanis ever given other than squeezing them

In the poll, the Institute of Public Opinion Research (IPOR) survey also asked the public if they had voted for the PTI in the 2018 general election.

To which, 44pc answered “yes” while 54pc said “no.” The 44pc, who had voted for the PTI in 2018, were asked if they would vote for the PTI in 2023 as well.

Over 52pc expressed their intention not to vote for the PTI in the next general election, but 40pc said they would once again support the PTI.
I will vote for PTI Or Imran Khan's party.

2 crore people getting Ehsas benefits, oversees Pakistani, local body election and EVM will make a hell of a difference in favor of PTI.

Even if it were to get Mufti Mehmood back from the dead, JUI would never be able to pull of 20 seats.
I think they will grab around 10 seats from KPK this time from there usually 3-4 instead
They may also penetrate balochistan and get 2-3 seats
20 might be over estimate but around 10-15 is very plausible
Given JUI has allowed young blood into party and considered as alternative to PTI in KPK

I have many reservations from PTI but i don't see any alternative so will vote for them. No way i am voting for Bhagora league and MR 10% and his son MR 50/50%. For me bigoted and facist religious political parties are not even an option.

PTI will make next Govt probably another coalition they will win most of the seats

PTI will make next Govt probably another coalition they will win most of the seats
Yes if what PTI's detractors say is true, i.e. PTI was brought in by the selectors, then pray tell why wouldn't they bring them back in 2023?

I think PMLN will get simple majority in next elections. PPP will be second with major portion of its seats from Sindh and KPK. JUI F will do good in KPK. PTI in my view is out. They will lose alot of seat.
Jamat Islami will win 3-4 seats. No matter what they are educated people, they are honest people and they are the only democratic party in Pakistan, I will vote for them.

Back
Top Bottom