What's new

Which Political Party Can Save Pakistan?

jalal jami

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi Folks!

I am new in this forum, and i join this forum to gain knowledge and share my experiences.

I have a question!

what you guys think which political party is fair with Pakistan and can get rid of all the problem, can solve all the problems and also save the Pakistan.

I am waiting for your quick reponse

:pakistan:

Pakistan Zinda Baad!

Hi Folks!

I am new in this forum, and i join this forum to gain knowledge and share my experiences.

I have a question!

what you guys think which political party is fair with Pakistan and can get rid of all the problem, can solve all the problems and also save the Pakistan.

I am waiting for your quick reponse

:pakistan:

Pakistan Zinda Baad!

No party or institution can save or solve Pakistan problems all alone, anyone advocating it is an abject liar and whosoever believing this BS is a unique “Chawal” one of its own kind :coffee:

This is potentially a very explosive question, as this is a topic many Pakistanis are very angstily opinionated about.

I personally think Imran Khan should be given a chance. We've tried the other two mainstream parties so many times, and they have amply demonstrated their genius and their capabilities.

PPP will likely be a non-entity in the future, after the way Zardari has raped their goodwill. That leaves Nawaz Sharif. He has already ruled five times, things have deteriorated rather than improved. It will be the same if he's given a sixth term.

@Tameem Look at the world, the leadership makes a huge difference. One Erdogan came along, he was honest and incorruptible. Turkey has progressed tremendously. One Mahatir, Malaysia looks like an entirely different country than what it was before him. Fives times Nawaz comes into power, all we get is more corruption, Mehran bank scandal, caught taking money from ISI, Punjab Police dragging his nephews ex-wife out of her father's house and tossing her into a police "daala"(police van) to teach her a lesson, his humiliating foreign journalists like Kim Barker of Chicago Tribute by trying to become her boyfriend and insisting on buying her an iPhone. Willing to sell out on Siachen where India advanced into Pakistani territory in complete contradiction of the Simla Accords. So many other things.

Pakistan desperately needs a change, and we have to get rid of this crowd.

Imran khan can do something, but im 100% sure imran khan party will not win the elections there are two reasons

1) rigging
2) the rural areas will only opt for their usual waderas

i have no hope from other parties like PPP and PMLN especially, i had hope from them before esp those 'mesaak e jamhuriyat' dramabazi and since they announced that there was blood shed on jamhuriyat and they hadnt been given enough time to mature, but result of democrazy is same

so astalavista pakistan:wave:

only martial law can save pakistan

Until the awam/ppl of the country do not get up with a mission to strengthen the economy, spread the education etc, nothing gonna happen. Don't sit idle & rely on political parties.

Imran khan can do something, but im 100% sure imran khan party will not win the elections there are two reasons

1) rigging
2) the rural areas will only opt for their usual waderas

i have no hope from other parties like PPP and PMLN especially, i had hope from them before esp those 'mesaak e jamhuriyat' dramabazi and since they announced that there was blood shed on jamhuriyat and they hadnt been given enough time to mature, but result of democrazy is same

so astalavista pakistan:wave:

only martial law can save pakistan

So true.

About martial law it is not possible, except Karachi no place in Pakistan have support for it(i'm from Karachi too & i support military rule but thats impossible).

Until the awam/ppl of the country do not get up with a mission to strengthen the economy, spread the education etc, nothing gonna happen. Don't sit idle & rely on political parties.

So true.

About martial law it is not possible, except Karachi no place in Pakistan have support for it(i'm from Karachi too & i support military rule but thats impossible).
nothing is imposible, in this world, my friend!
its comming, & no one to stop it, like ever!
only way forward is a grand marshall evolution, enough with this democrazy!
you cant see! but green brigade is marching!
thanks for mental support, to pakarmy!

i would like musharraf as prime minister after marshal law

Pakistan's saviour does not depend on political parties... period!

Pakistan can only be saved once the present Feudal lords are eradicated.

Land reforms are announced and some foreign embassies are closed in Islamabad.

No matter how good policies one has adopted, consistency is the major ingredient for the nurishment.
Main problem here in pakistan is, whenever there is a change in government by way of alternate political party, the new government change or stop the running projects as they are not satisfied or not in the favor of these projects or simply for the political point scoring. no matter what the reason of this unfortunate act, economy of our beloved Pakistan suffers.
I think for CONSISTENCY:
Politicians (From All Major Political Parties) + Security Agencies / Army Officials + Think Tanks + Experts + Economists + Journalists, sit together, have some long brain storm sessions, form agreed major policies for the next 20-25yrs regarding, internal & forgien affairs + economical policies + development policies(health, educational etc), in short all major stakeholders must agreed on a "SINGLE" agenda. No matter whose party is ruling the country, it must bound to follow that agenda.
I think this is how Pakistan can survive and prosper.

Back
Top Bottom