What's new

Which PC & Laptop Maker is Better?

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am looking to purchase a new or used one Corei7 so which one is better?
DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony

or any other?

Please mention the price and best deals to buy them online and ship to Pakistan easily.

Go for lenovo if you are looking best thing within your budget.

Sony doesn't make laptops anymore.. I would highly recommend to for Apple MacBook Pro.

Depends, if you want something which works good and is affordable then Lenovo is a good choice but they don't look good lol. Their thinkpad series is quite good for heavy duty work. If you have good budget then Dell can be a good option.

How much does a used Laptop of Core i7 from 1st or 2nd generation will cost in:
DELL
HP
LENOVO
???????

Lenovo is not the best but it's good I had two of them not bad at all but if you can afford sony go for it.

BTW. Dell is really good staff if you can afford it go for it.

Hi
If you want a bang for your buck then straight away go for LENOVO. I have been using it. And I recommend you the same.
Cheers
Thanks

DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony

or any other?

Please mention the price and best deals to buy them online and ship to Pakistan easily.

there is new processor out, broadwell. Make sure the company you choose has that. Its core i5 is faster than core i7 of haswell.

Also skylake is coming out later this year.

DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony
Dell is a tough laptop, Lenovo and Acer are value for money, Toshiba is not that great, and Sony is a stylish and delicate laptop brand. You have to see what you want... HP is also a good company. I have two laptops, DELL and HP and both are good for everyday use. Depends on your needs.

DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony

or any other?

Whats your budget??? Coz these companies have diff price range for same configuration... lenovo is cheap comparitivly.. HP DELL is a bit more costly.... mac book pro is costliest among these... sony no longer makes laptops...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom