What's new

Which PC & Laptop Maker is Better?

I bought Lennovo I5 (Model no G580) from Dubai for 584 US dollars. I got a free 6 inch Tablet free. So far the laptop is working fine,did not encounter any problems.

Go for HP, dell got heating problems.
true.. I have a fan just for my laptop..
the laptop refuses to die.. although battery and harddisk died long time ago...I will buy lenovo next time.

Dell and Lenovo are using compal as their hardware manufacturer. so build quality will differ slightly. Apart from that you should look at the after sales support if any accidental damage happens.

Go with one which is compatible for you in terms of getting better service. Overall, Lenovo has a better customer service/warranty support(dont know about in India though). Please dont go for HP, its shit, all my mates who have HP always complain of overheating and other issues, and their reviews are really poor compared to Dell, Lenovo and even Sony. So i think the choice should be between Lenovo and DELL.

However, surprising thing is Brand name is nothing more than a sticker. Neither IBM, DELL, HP or Lenovo actually "make" a laptop, since they all buy them from the same ODM's(mainly taiwanese companies) as HP, Sony, Dell, Gateway, Acer etc.
List of laptop brands and manufacturers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Which laptop handels heat well..Lenovo with it's cooling fan tech. or HP with it's Heat sink..???
Is AMD A8 a viable option for Indian conditions..(no AC room..).?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom