What's new

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

• Pakistan

Votes: 112 28.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 127 32.3%
  • Turkey

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Egypt

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:victory:BD is about to cross the 100 mark. Im sure Pak and Turkey will also catch us soon :thinktank:

But I have a special love for BD

Tell more of your affection about BD. Other day you were saying, you visited BD.

Our country is bombed by nato because the govt has an agreement with them the army is helpless paf have no orders to shoot down drones
Second the surrender of our army is another thing which we can debate but would become long so let me summarise
1. Many civilians were being killed
2. Un security council forced us to do so
Etc

you shouldnt even answer that question instead ask which country has the honour of hosting picnic for their neighbouring country.

Man I'm getting sick and tired of these notions by Bengali's that they did this or they did that, NO Lahore was not saved by any Bengali there were handful of Bengali solders in Pakistan and few Bengali officers. The other day one Bengali was telling me that all the development done in Karachi was the result of Bengali population there.
What the hell is wrong with these people. In my opinion Good Riddence.!!

Btw, Turkey is secular country, why is it considered among Muslim nation army? Is it cause when something is good, everyone wants to be associated with it? I know Islam is the religion majority follow (on paper at least) but still doesn't change the fact that officially they are secular

I have voted for Bangladesh as we have always stood with them ..... So it's our duty to help them in times of need .... ;)

But in real world it will either be Turkey or Pakistan .

I am not talking about who has the best weapons or equipments but rather just who are best trained for combat. The ones who are best at developing battle strategies and switching to new plan in the heat of battle. Ability to fight war at an unknown territory and adaptability and EDUCATION.
I know the Arab armies have poor training, they couldn't fight of the Israelis, militants like ISIS or militias like that of Yemen (Saudi Arabia and the Yemeni Army are sweating to beat them) or FSA.
That leaves Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and Bangladesh (has to maintain high training standards due to UN peace-keeping missions).
NOTE: Please keep your hate preaching and propaganda comments to yourself as this is thread for purely educational (to learn) purpose.
First Of All ' MUSLIM NATION' OR " MUSLIM UMMAH "
your means the Muslim population majority countries.
you limited the Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and Bangladesh
Think about Egypt, Indonesia , Malaysia. !!!
my vote for
PAKISTAN

chambers-rigged.jpg

Indians. Rigging elections only in other countries. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom