What's new

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

• Pakistan

Votes: 112 28.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 127 32.3%
  • Turkey

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Egypt

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
of course BD army is best... lets see how ...

Indians think they are supa powa :rofl: ..... Pakistanis think 1 Pak soilder= 10 Indian soilders :sarcastic:....... Pak army defeated by muki bahini and then pak army ran to india to save their lives. :omghaha:

So .......... Bangladesh army is the best :enjoy:

You nailed it New Supa Powa is Bangladesh, give this crown to Bangladesh :enjoy:

This is why you should vote before reading comments... I voted for Turkey (Pakistan would be close second), however if I read the comments I am sure I would vote for Bangla Pradesh.

Recently I saw the training of Turkish soldiers and my gosh the things they were doing I could feel the intensity :eek:

Man I'm getting sick and tired of these notions by Bengali's that they did this or they did that, NO Lahore was not saved by any Bengali there were handful of Bengali solders in Pakistan and few Bengali officers. The other day one Bengali was telling me that all the development done in Karachi was the result of Bengali population there.
What the hell is wrong with these people. In my opinion Good Riddence.!!

Do you know before 71 all the roads and buildings in west Pakistan were made of Bangladeshi Jute?

The Suharto/Sukarno era's were very corrupt but Indonesia has evolved into a politicly,economicly stable country..
The future is very bright for Indonesia,they will have the best economy of the''Muslim'' world for a very long time but i think @Indos can give us more detailed info.

Thanks my Turkish friend, yes I see a very bright future of my country, actually in my opinion Jokowi is much better than Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in term of cleanness and every things. His vice president, Yusuf Kalla, is aso clean and good in plannng and executing economic policy. SBY is actually still a part of Soeharto regime elite.

I also have seen many good news about the way his new administration handles many things in the first several days after he announced all of them about 4-5 days ago, including eliminating many brokers in our oil trading and strengthening our state owned company in energy sector (Pertamina).

Talking about our Armed Forces, yes our Armed force is professional and has won many real war:

List of wars involving Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We also have won international shooting championship for Armed Forces as overall winner for 8 consecutive times at AASAM competition (at Australia) where there are USA, British, Australian Armed Forces participants, and we also use all of the weapons for competing there from our state owned company (PT PIndad)

Talking about corruption which is brought by @levina, I can say that our Independent Anti Corruption Commission (KPK) is the most successful in the whole Asia, even India government has come to Indonesia to study about our Anti Corruption Commission, if I dont forget it was in 2013 in which your government came.

Last edited:
Since its been decided that Bangladesh is the military might on ummah with a huge margin its time to close this thread.

Since its been decided that Bangladesh is the military might on ummah with a huge margin its time to close this thread.

You must admit we are very good in politics. See how we managed Indian votes in BD favor ;)
Hope in future our BD force can do better for our Muslim ummah :smitten:

Quote some more. We dont want any Indian votes wasted. BD should win by a clear margin :enjoy:

The thread is about military training and professionalism not strength. Money and equipments doesn't ensure all.
And about military training no one has a clear idea of any force.
Arab countries have greater toys but they are unable use them properly. BD has no terrorism or separation movement now because of this military people. Im not saying our Army is best in world. But they are professional and disciplined.

Without proper tools and equipments, can you please enlighten how to train Army, Airforce and Navy. What is a use of training if you have T69 and your opponent have T90 or equivalent

Without proper tools and equipments, can you please enlighten how to train Army, Airforce and Navy. What is a use of training if you have T69 and your opponent have T90 or equivalent

We send our troops to all military developed country. They can have training and experiences of all weather and equipments.

You have to see BD need here. Those mentioned countries in the list have their own priorities. But see, here in this region we have a peaceful condition so BD isnt expanding itself for unwanted arms race.

You must admit we are very good in politics. See how we managed Indian votes in BD favor ;)
Hope in future our BD force can do better for our Muslim ummah :smitten:

its not you, its Hasina that they love :)
hey but I voted for DB too

Thanks my Turkish friend, yes I see a very bright future of my country, actually in my opinion Jokowi is much better than Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in term of cleanness and every things. His vice president, Yusuf Kalla, is aso clean and good in plannng and executing economic policy. SBY is actually still a part of Soeharto regime elite.

I also have seen many good news about the way his new administration handles many things in the first several days after he announced all of them about 4-5 days ago, including eliminating many brokers in our oil trading and strengthening our state owned company in energy sector (Pertamina).

Talking about our Armed Forces, yes our Armed force is professional and has won many real war:

List of wars involving Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We also have won international shooting championship for Armed Forces as overall winner for 8 consecutive times at AASAM competition (at Australia) where there are USA, British, Australian Armed Forces participants, and we also use all of the weapons for competing there from our state owned company (PT PIndad)

Talking about corruption which is brought by @levina, I can say that our Independent Anti Corruption Commission (KPK) is the most successful in the whole Asia, even India government has come to Indonesia to study about our Anti Corruption Commission, if I dont forget it was in 2013 in which your government came.
Pardon me for being dilettante-ish :)

Pakistan Military provide training to majority of Arab states militarize
Pakistan Military Ex-Retire officers appointed by majority of Arab states @ their military organizations. (ie: Dubai Intel appointed Shuja Pasha)
Pakistan Ex and current which include civilians are the part of CERN (Europ Center of Nuclear Research)
Pakistan Military professionally secured (One and Only Islamic country) Nuclear Technology, Missiles etc
Pakistan Military capability to fight on every terrain (got training to fight on every terrain whether World Highest Battlefield or Tribal mountee region or from Sea to Desert) Not a single Islamic country having such all type of terrain like Pakistan.
Pakistan has been an active participant in the United Nations and its specialized agencies and other bodies, as well as in various UN conferences.
Pakistan Intel (Mostly running by the soldiers) is well known and ranked at one of the world best top Intel agencies several times. Capability to confront and safeguarding national security against Raw, Mossad, CIA combine operations.
Pakistan Intelligence agency praised by Many Top Commanders & officials of the US Military which include CIA and also by Raw official (Video evidence Available) praising ISI Power, capability training and performance.
Pakistan Military is the only military about whom the revival Military Chief (COAS of Indian Army) praising and labelled "Pakistan Army is the highly trained and one of the best Army in the world" in UN African Mission (Video evidence Available).
Pakistan Military is the only military btw all Islamic Country armed forces who ****** badly defeat terrorists regimes @ Tribal mountaineer terrain.
Pakistan Military officers and COAS several times award (request) to participate in their respective countries high level meetings, their top Military exercises and all.
Pakistan Air Force pilot labelled as one of the best Air force pilot in the world especially in terms of F16s handling.
Pakistan Air Force badly **** Indian Airforce in 1965 war (Only Air to Air fight btw both countries from past 60 yearz)
Pakistan special forces especially CTC Unit, SSG, SSW are an elite special operations force based upon United States Special forces and the United States Army Rangers. (Mostly units trained by top US Military trainers along with Pakistan Army).

LPC Indian for your **** rating LOL

Last edited:
Helps come in wars. Its natural. We dont forget our histories. But saying thanks part has gone.
BD is just a name. And its nothing less than Pakistan. As we created the country on a same ideology.
It will be same, though we split.

Ehsaan Faramosh.............. :mad:

Chal koi bat nahi tu khush rah chhote.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom