What's new

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

• Pakistan

Votes: 112 28.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 127 32.3%
  • Turkey

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Egypt

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i rectify my vote. I voted for Pakistan first but after going through this thread i realized my mistake. It has to be the BD army as best trained army :D
bf014d9d34670c001b3aa45dfc58b4ee._.jpg

me too..in reality,they oly lacks nuclear weapons and such.but their conventional weapons are unparallell among muslim countries....

We have to see BD need here. Have we got any enemy. Why should we build up unnecessary weapon garrison.
Our Army is capable to face the internal threats.

So this is unnecessary to compare these forces. Where they have different priorities. Yes the OP is a naive person.

Reality in PDF or PDF Version of Reality??if RAW controls BD,then how come they're so incompetent in our eyes on the field of Killing Terrorists??why no such operation like Wrath of God??

now,the reality....Jamaatis are Delusional..if you show them these pics below,they'll believe it..

View attachment 142493 View attachment 142495

Who do you want to see get killed? BD is doing good in counter terrorism. Apart from PDF version of reality.
There is real life in BD. Its different.

Every Indian Votes twice in every 5 years.

In India He/She votes for Modi & in BD he/she votes for Hasina. PERIOD.

I knew.. I think we should control our enthusiasm. BD recorded 600 million votes in favour of hasina , when the original population of BD is some 170 million.. I voted 10 times, you know.. It was fun ;)
THank god RAW didnt give the election info out ;) :P
Next time we should vote in a way in which BD population reflects on the ground General.

I vote super Bangladeshi military as the star of Muslim ummah's armed forces! :enjoy:

Who do you want to see get killed? BD is doing good in counter terrorism. Apart from PDF version of reality.
There is real life in BD. Its different.

i was mentioning terrorists living in Pakistan.

NO YOU CAN'T.... I VOTED BD SO YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR MIND NOW...... LOOSER! :D

Can i rectify my vote. I voted for Pakistan first but after going through this thread i realized my mistake. It has to be the BD army as best trained army :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom