What's new

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

• Pakistan

Votes: 112 28.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 127 32.3%
  • Turkey

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Egypt

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on mate, keep this on topic and serious.

It is clear the Turks have the best trained (and equipped) military and by some margin, I have voted as such.

me too..in reality,they oly lacks nuclear weapons and such.but their conventional weapons are unparallell among muslim countries....

Bong is trying to drag us into "INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF BD" and will later bash us for this(will say we're rigging elections for Hasina)..we're way too clever Baniyas.when we get discovered,we abandon our mission.no way we're going to vote for BD.. :devil:

No Im too influenced by jamaati stories. And started to dream BD is now part of India.
If BD wins, India wins. So vote for BD :cheers:

We want to see here same story as BD election, where there was no opposition :crazy_pilot:

No Im too influenced by jamaati stories. And started to dream BD is now part of India.
If BD wins, India wins. So vote for BD :cheers:

We want to see here same story as BD election, where there was no opposition :crazy_pilot:

even in that theory,there is loopholes..if BD is part of India,how come BD is in the list with sovereign states??

Secessionist detected....off with his head.. :butcher:

even in that theory,there is loopholes..if BD is part of India,how come BD is in the list with sovereign states??

Secessionist detected....off with his head.. :butcher:

Come on its reality in PDF now. RAW controls BD.

Our policy is to STAND by BD (& rig BD elections), so request you to be consistent with the Indian stand & vote for BD.............

BD ko ek vote kar dala toh life Jhingalala :D

I have done my duty and stood by our ally Bangladesh!

Raw trained army is best muslim army!! :agree:

Come on its reality in PDF now. RAW controls BD.

Reality in PDF or PDF Version of Reality??if RAW controls BD,then how come they're so incompetent in our eyes on the field of Killing Terrorists??why no such operation like Wrath of God??

now,the reality....Jamaatis are Delusional..if you show them these pics below,they'll believe it..

troll1.jpg
troll2.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom