What's new

Which language do you use to talk to your siblings?

Teaching myself Farsi, which all my grandparents are fluent in. Learning a bit of Turkish also.

I tried taking Arabic in college never really mastered the language just the basics for Turkish I use to watch Turkish TV news or just Turkish TV or read Turkish newspapers since it was in latin Farsi basically I tried doing the same

I also know Fus7a Arabic. Studied it while young, took it in university, and grew up around Arabs my whole life.

No I am a Turkish citizen Kurdish. What makes you think that I am Indian? Indians speak Martian language?

Well it was a joke. Indians says they visited Mars thousands of years ago in vedic times. Thats why when you said i speak martian i asked You Indian ? As no other nation has visited Mars or know how one speak martian. Cheers :tup:

OK this was on my mind, I think that the language that you use with your siblings is the language you are the most comfortable with, I talk to my siblings in crude villager type punjabi language of Gujranwala district. So which language you guys use to talk to your siblings?
Mainly Urdu, or sometimes Haryanvi.

Conversation is in hindko, however
during texting its a mixture of english and urdu.

Back
Top Bottom