What's new

Which is the number one food exporting country in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia ? :P

'food' is too generic a term, there's all sorts of food products, meats, fruit, nuts, processed stuff etc

Somalia ? :P

'food' is too generic a term, there's all sorts of food products, meats, fruit, nuts, processed stuff etc

I know you are Google dependent yet Google fail.

If you don't have answer, you Tweak, you twist.
Its normal from most Indians with ego.

An American once fell on the street, he got up, said "sorry" and started walking further.
An Indian once fell on the street, he got up. said "heheheh, I was doing circus"

Typical you.

Got it?

An American once fell on the street, he got up, said "sorry" and started walking further.
An Indian once fell on the street, he got up. said "heheheh, I was doing circus"

Typical you.

Got it?
You certainly do not know the power of google actually...

Let me google it for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Which+is+the+number+one+food+exporting+country+in+the+world?

My question was for chest thumping Modians, full of ego, omniscient with Google PHD.

All failed miserably.

Lol

Albeit the answer was simple though.

Why Indians (Modians) brag despite zero knowledge is beyond me.

Actually, This was my target question which has a simple answer. But the next follow up question was what I was lined up with most thought provoking answer.

But I have to give up on pony brains that Indians are, here on PDF.
Yet they brag a lot.
Dont know why though.
May be the DNA?
Who knows.

By not answering this simple question, these silly willy Modians have accepted defeat.
Thats fine.

But why behave differently and brazenly when it comes to other things?
Oh, I am sorry. They got it right from Google.
This is beyond Google it seems.

Honestly, I did not think that this question would be their ego buster.
Which by all likelihood IT IS.

But my follow up (next) question would surprise you all.

And for that (2nd question) to come into existent, someone has to reply the first question though.

Why Indians (Modians) brag despite zero knowledge is beyond me.

Actually, This was my target question which has a simple answer. But the next follow up question was what I was lined up with most thought provoking answer.

But I have to give up on pony brains that Indians are, here on PDF.
Yet they brag a lot.
Dont know why though.
May be the DNA?
Who knows.

By not answering this simple question, these silly willy Modians have accepted defeat.
Thats fine.

But why behave differently and brazenly when it comes to other things?
Oh, I am sorry. They got it right from Google.
This is beyond Google it seems.

Honestly, I did not think that this question would be their ego buster.
Which by all likelihood IT IS.

But my follow up (next) question would surprise you all.

And for that (2nd question) to come into existent, someone has to reply the first question though.

Why do the mods even let a false-flag troll like you on this forum? If it was a Indian trolling as a Pakistani their account would get shut down asap.

Typical you.

Got it?
Must you be needlessly confrontational every single post ? Can people not disagree politically but still engage with each other without falling into a rage ?

Yes I don't know the answer to your quiz but my point was fair.. 'food' is too generic a term, agriculture, meat and poultry, fish etc, packaged processed stuff.. there is all sorts of food. India is no 1 buffalo beef and sugar ? no idea..

My question is putting all Saffronists, Sanghis & Modians in difficulty.
I am sorry.
I know they are walking a tight rope here.
But then, why brag?

Must you be needlessly confrontational every single post ? Can people not disagree politically but still engage with each other without falling into a rage ?

Yes I don't know the answer to your quiz but my point was fair.. 'food' is too generic a term, agriculture, meat and poultry, fish etc, packaged processed stuff.. there is all sorts of food. India is no 1 buffalo beef and sugar ? no idea..
Let me assure you, he is a Bangladeshi. I have my own ways. So do not waste your time.

Because you were frivolous to begin with.
You could have simply said - I have no clue.

In 2 words.

Let me assure you, he is a Bangladeshi. I have my own ways. So do not waste your time.
Possible he is, no way of confirming anything about anybody on an anonymous board like this but I have a strong suspicion that he's just a angry leftist, a Kejriwal bhakt.. a bigger kejri bhakt than any Modi supporter here :D

Because you were frivolous to begin with.
You could have simply said - I have no clue.

In 2 words.
It is the most randomest of questions/quiz.. sure, I have no clue, and ZERO shame in accepting that.

who the hell cares, you need to take a chill pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom