What's new

Which is more advance, JF-17 Block 3 or F-16?

I think JF-17 is a cheerful little fighter. Not in the same class as F-16 which is medium weight with a much better and more powerful engine.
best review ever
which is precise and to the point. F-16 is a class of its own and was way ahead of its time when it was introduced and still a very capable front line fighter of many air forces of the world.

F16s are superior aircraft. And if you want to compare - then compare the Block 70s offered to India with the Block 3s as both only exist on paper right now.

how do know?o_O
better than F-16 block 40 in term of electronic, i would say sir but remember sir there are in 2 different class JF-17 fits in light weight class whereas F-16 stands in medium weight class, so there is no comparison b/w two

I know, I was just saying in terms of actual capability (when different classes are considered).

Ameen is for dua's, when someone says inshallah it doesn't count as dua.

Since Pakistan has aquired necessary Ammunition , such as BVR missile for the
Joint Fighter Thunder program, it is the single most important addition to our program

A depandable Missile , which gives proper defensive tools for JF17 platform.
So even our Base model Thunder has more Bite then the , virgin F16 A/B which US sells globally

PL-12-SD-10A-AAM-Zhenguan-Studio-2S.jpg

Also the Cheper Glider Smart Bombs have also enhanced the ground Targeting capabilities

90548-jf-17thunderc-802aanti-shipmissilesd-10abvraampl-5eiils-6satelliteguidedbomblt-2ls-500jlaserlt-3laserbomblt-2lt-3bombelectro_zps9c4eb602.jpg

Now please don't compare the JF17 to F-35 like plane but for defensive role the Thunder is sufficient for our local demands

JF17THUNDER.png

A depandable Missile , which gives proper defensive tools for JF17 platform.
So even our Base model Thunder has more Bite then the , virgin F16 A/B which US sells globally

Hi,

US does not sell F16 A/B golbally---. It did---around 30 years ago---.

Thanks for explanation brother , I didn't know that,
I wasn't lucky to be raised in a Muslim family like you.
Alhamdulillah I converted to Islam a year ago only.

Wait... are you 100% Romanian then?

lets be honest here USA have technical background they have money research and brains . its just simple to admit . USA was fighting air wars and making planes before even word Pakistan was invented .

lets be honest here USA have technical background they have money research and brains . its just simple to admit . USA was fighting air wars and making planes before even word Pakistan was invented .
But china did manufacture aircraft. And china word did come before the word USA came.

China can provide you an option of aircraft when no one else is willing to sell for such prices and unconditioned.

Although for any non Pakistani this question of jf17 vs f16 is not just stupid but hilariously preposterous. To most Pakistani ears it’s music.

Jf17 is achievable so they don’t really have an option but cheer and go for it. (Right now)

Thanks for explanation brother , I didn't know that,
I wasn't lucky to be raised in a Muslim family like you.
Alhamdulillah I converted to Islam a year ago only.
May Allah Bless you brother, if you need any help in any case just inform me and i will try my level best to resolve the issue. InShaAllah

Back
Top Bottom