What's new

Which country would your prefer to visit ? India or Pakistan ?

Our tourism is growing, but where is pakistan and can you compare both countries?
FALSER FLAGGER DETECTED. POST REPORTED! PUT UP YOUR TRUE FLAGS, INDIAN!

@waz, @Horus

Mark is with Indian PM, but why no such meeting with pakistan PM

Oh wow, who cares about facebook or a damn for Mark Zuckerberg. He and his team just made a social media network.

Mark Zuckerberg is just a rich guy. Thats all.
Besides I heard that there are alternatives to facebook like QZone in China, Twitter, and VKontake in Russia.

Its not that big of a deal.

Being a Pakistani i would like to visit india someday have heard great things about it and its my ancestral land one day when things are calm btw these countries would like to see our village

Being a Pakistani i would like to visit india someday have heard great things about it and its my ancestral land one day when things are calm btw these countries would like to see our village
Impossible now, because India does not give visas to Pakistanis or those of Pakistani descent.

I hear loads of people travel btw via wagah border the trains and the buses arent empty
Those are only a select few.

Besides I wouldn't go to India, even though my parents migrated from the United Provinces.

Those are only a select few.

Besides I wouldn't go to India, even though my parents migrated from the United Provinces.
U wont many would and you don’t speak on behalf of all of them .. what i mean is differences apart there is a lot more common btw Pakistani and indians .. we swapped lands due to partition but end of the day we are the same people “ i speak for myself” dont see an iota of difference except religion

U wont many would and you don’t speak on behalf of all of them .. what i mean is differences apart there is a lot more common btw Pakistani and indians .. we swapped lands due to partition but end of the day we are the same people “ i speak for myself” dont see an iota of difference except religion
LOL i hope you are joking. Pakistanis and Indians are not the same peoples. We are a very different peoples.

LOL.

Feeling is mutual my friend. Though I have no ancestral connection to Pakistan...I would like to visit for sure to see the nice things there myself. I hope for calm and peace too so it can happen in friendly way.

@Hell hound @Areesh @Signalian @waz @django

Feeling is mutual my friend. Though I have no ancestral connection to Pakistan...I would like to visit for sure to see the nice things there myself. I hope for calm and peace too so it can happen in friendly way.

@Hell hound @Areesh @Signalian @waz @django
Its a great country mate and you are very welcome and i gurantee you will fall in-love with this place with the people and their hospitality the minute u land as hospitality is Our culture and no one can fck around with our guests .. as we stand by them .. hard and fast

No Indian wants to visit pakistan except for sikh religious reasons or some family business for the muslims(only if proper population transfers were done during partition we wouldn’t have that issue also)
Indian younger generation the one that matter just see pakistan from the same pov as rest of world.
On the other hand if visa restrictions are lowered plenty of pakistanis will crowd India like their eastern bangladeshi cousins

Lol!!!!!!!!You flatter yourself , bar those who have family in India or some cultural connection NO ONE is wanting to go.
We're also cool with you not coming, please stay away. The Sikh folk are welcome along with any other nice Indian person.

Back
Top Bottom