What's new

Which country is China's best/true friend?

Of course Pakistan, no other country is an "all weather ally" of China and has a friendship which is "higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans and sweeter than honey".

Judging by a statement, "An attack on Islamabad, is an attack on Beijing"
My vote is Pakistan.
Oh, really, you say it so high!
But USA was keep their drones strike inside Pakistan's border until now, any complain !? :crazy:

Hey, Pk pals,

I want to define you more on the China policy.
Did you know well about relationship between Vietnam and China ?
China always plays the 2-edged policy to any allied member.
The communism party of two bonded together before 1949 and Vietnam even send troops as requested by China Communism Party to fight Chiang Kai shek army in China land.
After 1949 China support Vietnam in most of event ... we appreciate that act much. ( this fact always was repeated officially by top chief of Vietnam party and military )
It seem that There's nothing change the good relationship between China and Vietnam.
But everything change rapidly when China feel that Soviet affection on Vietnam grow up, and the Vietnam war coming to an end soon.
Dec 1972 Vietnam defeated the last air-strike attempt of US.
We don't know that China had some agreement with US behind us.
Then US let China occupy the Paracels islands ( in South Vietnam hand ) before the end of the war,

And China fed Khmer Rouge to hit Vietnam from the South after Vietnam war, ...

What the hell the true friend act like that ? What did Vietnam do to ruin the friendship ?
-----------
China only use you as a means not make friend to you ... indeed, because once before China called us friend.
Their policy changes as weather ... call you friend, then when they think they cannot use, they call another as friend and advise the new friend to hit you.

Deep down many Pakistanis know this is not true, these friendship claims.

China didn't spare a piffling billion for a "friend: when its PM/president came begging, despite trillions in the bank that it didn't know where to keep.

It was left to the hated great Satan and institutions controlled by it to save the country.

The charade still goes on...

There are no best friends in reality. You're on your own.

China true best friend is itself.

I'm surprised that China's only friend is Pakistan, which is quite disappointing. A World Power needs more allies. One will not do.

as some knowledgeable posters have said above we are generally in peace and in good diplomatic terms with most of the countries except for just a very few.

Who will have true military allies except perhaps the usa's and nato

If Russia goes to war against USA who is going to help them and to send soldiers there?

This also applies to:
india, vietnam philippines etc. Do you think the usa or russians will send their soldiers there?

Pakistan and US-multinationals. Not North Korea!

Of course Pakistan is the best friend...It is not because of military kind of thing...But because...the strategic interest of Pakistan is one of the element of overall objective of China....Rather than friendship, I always see as strategic alliance between them...Both nation has lot of scope to benefit from each other....But i feel if Pakistan has to take friendship of China to next level, the cultural and people to people relationship respect for each other needs to be taken up to the next level so as to tell each other as a real "Friend"..I mean "friend" means...for example US with Canada or US with Israel...These are a true sign of friendship where everyone stands behind each other although you know that your friend is not doing right....Hence in that sense, based on the past history, China has yet to show a real example, where China stood behind Pakistan in its ultimate crisis...Hence i feel China has best strategic ally which is Pakistan...

to a unstable on politic, the policy change depend on the political trend of new PM.
As I know Pakistan is not a stable country on politic.

To be frank,

In other view, which country is China's friend ?
or in China view, which country is China's friend ? ... No one, I guess in this point of view, because China always focus on their own interest only

China has true friends? :woot: Apart from Pakistan which is really not its 'true' friend, being used as a bulwark against India for China's own national interests, I don't see any 'friend' on the horizon, leave alone the present! :cheesy:

Normally I don't respond to IDIOTS. But in your case I'll make an exception.
"The attacks are not aimed at the Pakistani Government, but rather at terrorism"
Though the Pakistani Government dislike it, but they in a way do support it to rid of terrorism.
LOL, so what did you do when the terrorist attack on Pakistan ... :lol:
You can consider yourself so high and good like you want, but the truth ... everyone know it. We're brother, mountain by mountain, river by river, 4 goods, and 16 golden words, remember !? ... :lol:

To those who said we have no friends:

We don't need any friend. I would like to see enemies begging for us, that is what they are doing right now.

The whole world is begging our investment, without us, you are bullsh!t.

Back
Top Bottom