What's new

Which country is China's best/true friend?

india...lol no.Pakistan is china's best friend, dont know is china is pakistan's best friend though.

@Chinese-Dragon

There was a point in history when apart from Pakistan and Albania (Both Muslim states) no body stood with China. No 'interrsts' were involved then, Pakistan violated CENTO and SEATO obligations for China by not joining a US-India lead 'China containment effort'.

Our relations with China are centuries old, way before Pakistan was created, we the people habited this land then and were friends and business partners with China.

@Chinese-Dragon

Ayub Khan was an American lapdog who brutalized Fatima Jimnah and cheated her out of elections to impose tha marshal law.

I wish we had a true leader in 1962, Kashmir would have been a free land.
ALGERIA IS THE BEST FRIEND SHE HAS...CHINA, UNDER MAO, FORMED THE ALGERIAN PILOTS AND THEY FLEW BACK AND WERE BASED IN THE LIBYAN KINGDOM WHEN IDRISSI WAS THE RULER. THE ALN DIDN'T USE THEM FOR FEAR OF THE FRENCH ATTACKING, THE TUNISIAN LIKE THEY DID IN SAKIET SIDI YOUCEF.. THE ONLY ARAB COUNTRY THAT PROVIDED US WITH ARMS WAS JORDAN. BEN BELLA USED THE THE KEEN 3OLAYA I THINK, AND FROM THE WARSAW , THE YUGOSLAVIAN TITO AND THEN THE RDG. EVEN RUSSIA REFUSED TO CEDE ARMS, THEY WANT US TO LIBERATE A PART OF THE COUNTRY FIRST!

They are yet to attack Pakistan.
Oh, If you said so, no need for me to say anything more ... :smart:

"An attack on Islamabad, is an attack on Beijing"
China - Pakistan friendship is higher than the Himalayas and the deeper than the oceans, and sweeter than honey

I just wonder: Did China and Pakistan signed something like Alliance Treaty to help the other when they being attacked ?

We know that friendship is never a thing of eternal, so how about just focus on the current situation.
Pakistan maybe?
I believe Chinese and Pakistan friendship, friendship is not only the national friendship, and culture and folk! We believe that the friendship and Chinese countries will stick to our Chinese too! No matter what happens in the future, the people of the two countries will together! I believe that as long as the mutual trust and friendship! Because people's communicative purpose is to understand each other, to help each other.

中国的一句古话:你若不离,我便不弃!

Chinese of an old saying: if you do not leave, I will not abandon!

dear members there is no friend uncle aunty in politics its a game and all is abut interests .the relations which we have with china if we have same relations with india today we don't have 95% of our current problems

Oh, If you said so, no need for me to say anything more ... :smart:

I just wonder: Did China and Pakistan signed something like Alliance Treaty to help the other when they being attacked ?
Yes, as long as Pakistan need to Chinese help, China will not hesitate.

dear members there is no friend uncle aunty in politics its a game and all is abut interests .the relations which we have with china if we have same relations with india today we don't have 95% of our current problems
omg sir.....u r so kind :cray::cray:

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:
Only Chinese scientists are working in our labs and probably china knows about location of our nukes.

I highly respect Chinese they are very hard working and intelligent people I believe Turkey and China are the most closest allies their is because the two countries share a very old historical ties dating back thousands of years.

There should be more partnership between Turkey and China and we are signing new deals everyday more to come. One day China will be Islamic nation inshAllah!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom