What's new

Which car to buy

Which car should I buy?

• Ford Focus Estate | 2010 | 60,000 mileage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I prefer to change car after every 12 months when the insurance is due for renewal.

I am likely to drive approximately 5000 miles for next year (if supposedly no Europe trips were made on car)
Considered sales tax? leasing is better option then you only pay tax on monthly bill and also get to change car every year without the hassle of selling or maintaining it.

Considered sales tax? leasing is better option then you only pay tax on monthly bill and also get to change car every year without the hassle of selling or maintaining it.
I don't prefer to lease anything... Not even my mobile phone is on contract... I just buy straight off the market value and insert my pay monthly sim-only contract sim card.

Get a Skoda if you do a lot of mileage. My mate used his skoda right up to 390k mileage lol, their parts are generally cheaper in the UK. Avoid vauxhall, they maybe cheaper but cost more in maintenance.

What's up with people from other countries talking about getting a brand new cars?:lol: Most of us in the UK buy used cars. Plenty of spare parts available, different weathers and different road surfaces.

Car is for husbands wife children complete family solution
images
it's just like sitting in cabin a bachelor ride is a street bike

Forgot to mention here... so the car is bought

I got a good deal for Audi A6 Avant of S Line eith plenty of extra features from 2007. Old model yeah but the condition of the vehicle looked like brand new with no tear or scratches anywhere inside out. It was single owner car with full service history and several brand new part replacements

It looks very similar to this car a part from the only difference that mine is Full Leather in Black colour and left hand drive

Thank you everybody for your input so hopefully next year i will probably choose a newer model Insha'Allah

Just buy camry, most reliable car with room.

Methinks he isn't looking to be practical. If you want to drive a car to 150K miles with ZERO issues you should buy a Camry or an Accord. If you like the occasional expensive repair buy something else.

Replying here Blue Marlin so that The original thread is not destroyed by our off topic posts
so you got the estate a7. did you do a pre purchase inspection?
nice car but i assume you went for the 3.0tdi which are thristy. and audis as a whole are expensive things. a friend of mine recently flogged one. keep an eye out for the handbrake as they tend to go quiet easily.
No its A6 Estate (Avant)... Yeah it does look like A7 but it's not.

Well there was no need to do pre purchase inspection because it was owned by a single lady owner. The car had been driven by her for couple of years and there was full vehicle history available. She hadn't even mentioned that she spent over £2000 for the cost of repair. The bottom line is, She was too beautiful and honest that I got flattered before even seeing the car :rofl:

Here are brief details from the listing I had won on eBay

• full service history and all receipts.
  • Last serviced in august 2016 which was a full longlife service including pollen filter, air filter and fuel filter, it also had a
  • brand new turbo and oil pump fitted at the same time.
  • Timing belt (cambelt) and water pump was replaced in March 2016
  • A new air conditioning pump, EGR valve and alternator about 14 months ago
  • Has MOT until September 2017
The bottom line is, It was 1 owner car and driven by her for most of the time. The car looked stunningly beautiful as it did not have a single scratch on it. The inside was as clean as you can imagine

s-l1600.jpg

Replying here Blue Marlin so that The original thread is not destroyed by our off topic posts

No its A6 Estate (Avant)... Yeah it does look like A7 but it's not.

Well there was no need to do pre purchase inspection because it was owned by a single lady owner. The car had been driven by her for couple of years and there was full vehicle history available. She hadn't even mentioned that she spent over £2000 for the cost of repair. The bottom line is, She was too beautiful and honest that I got flattered before even seeing the car :rofl:

Here are brief details from the listing I had won on eBay

• full service history and all receipts.
  • Last serviced in august 2016 which was a full longlife service including pollen filter, air filter and fuel filter, it also had a
  • brand new turbo and oil pump fitted at the same time.
  • Timing belt (cambelt) and water pump was replaced in March 2016
  • A new air conditioning pump, EGR valve and alternator about 14 months ago
  • Has MOT until September 2017
The bottom line is, It was 1 owner car and driven by her for most of the time. The car looked stunningly beautiful as it did not have a single scratch on it. The inside was as clean as you can imagine

s-l1600.jpg
yeah i meant a6 avant you cant get the a7 as an estate

as for the car, damn you seem to have got a good deal there. 2.0 diesel? you cant go wrong.
with a big boot you may as well get a dog. before i got my gt i looked at a e-class estate. the idea was vetoed as its a granddad car

yeah i meant a6 avant you cant get the a7 as an estate

as for the car, damn you seem to have got a good deal there. 2.0 diesel? you cant go wrong.
with a big boot you may as well get a dog. before i got my gt i looked at a e-class estate. the idea was vetoed as its a granddad car
Lol not its definitely not grand dad's car. Mercedes E Class is similar to Audi A6 and the only reason I opted for Avant version is that I needed bigger space to load goods from time to time

Thinking to go to Belgium (and may be Holland) on this car after few days so hopefully it won't deceive me for around 1000 miles of round trip

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom