What's new

Which Book are you reading

68374852_10156890438224527_5282757787795849216_o.jpg

Question is which book is Khan Sahab reading

I'm reading QURAN. which conclude all the subjects related to life even related to the technological word. And i feel proud that i have such a kind and helpful book of law's rules and regulations.

I'm reading QURAN. which conclude all the subjects related to life even related to the technological word. And i feel proud that i have such a kind and helpful book of law's rules and regulations.

Yup, Quran is much better than any books, I hope you write down many important verses in Quran and classify it in other book.

Do you have word per word Quran translation ? It will be very helpful if you have it.

bajang amad col mkhan
the pathans one of the very best i read

Agent running in the field by John Le Carre, his latest book

about to finish silk roads from peter frankopan. It should be a part of school studies. you can easily see how big powers brought and disposed off leaders in our region and the middleeast and how they orchestrated it all. Arab spring was soooo artificially created.
And , Pakistan seems a piece of grain in the salt , after reading that.
its a fascinating read , from back in the roman times till now.

Next is mughal history by Annemarie Schimmel. Cant wait

i just wrote a review lol

How many of you read on kindle

Events of 2007 - 19 comprehensively penned by Shuja Nawaz, brother of the late COAS Gen. Asif Nawaz.
IMG-20191210-WA0034.jpeg
IMG-20191210-WA0036.jpeg
IMG-20191210-WA0035.jpeg

Yup, Quran is much better than any books, I hope you write down many important verses in Quran and classify it in other book.

Do you have word per word Quran translation ? It will be very helpful if you have it.

Presently, I am slowly reading the Quran's English translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. It is a hard-bound book.

A friend gifted it to me.

According to the cover, it is translation as well as commentary.

I think the author was Indian ( pre-Partition times ). The first edition came out in 1934 and the second in 1938.

I am reading it not as a "holy book" but as one of the practical guides that humanity has produced.

It is indeed a thick book and I think it will take me some years to go through it. :lol:

@Mentee

Back
Top Bottom