What's new

Which Book are you reading

91Pvmn-iwYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

'the girl with the dragon tattoo'. Almost finished with this. Will be picking up 'Les Miserables' next.

please do let me know too

@denel

The book to read under current scenario is

“The Fourth Horseman”

by Alan E Nourse

will raise hair on your neck.

I read it the first time in 1984 i believe.

the level of ignorance amongst public has not changed a bit even with internet at hand.

compare it to corona virus and see the similarities how govt servants screw up thru ignorance.

Last edited:
Saladin : The Politics of the Holy War.
by Lyons and Jackson.

ps: This isn't an easy read... neither meant as a first book for newcomers in that "Topic".

Last edited:
@denel

The book to read under current scenario is

“The Fourth Horseman”

by Alan E Nourse

will raise hair on your neck.

I read it the first time in 1984 i believe.

the level of ignorance amongst public has not changed a bit even with internet at hand.

compare it to corona virus and see the similarities how govt servants screw up thru ignorance.
Sure will check it out. thank you.

There was another book long back around the same time - 'we all die alone' i cannot remember who wrote it but a true account. Not sure if they made a movie out of it.

Well @Moonlight baji oncre recommended Talash. And now i recommend it to others. A must read. As for now, i am reading ghani baba (Pashto poet) work called "latoon".

Well @Moonlight baji oncre recommended Talash. And now i recommend it to others. A must read. As for now, i am reading ghani baba (Pashto poet) work called "latoon".

Hi there, I’m glad you liked the book. Now I have started reading “Alakh Nagri” by the same author and it’s a really good book to read too.

Hi there, I’m glad you liked the book. Now I have started reading “Alakh Nagri” by the same author and it’s a really good book to read too.

I already bought the book some 8 months ago but never started reading. Too busy,

Currently reading "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" i relished each and every word of it.
Next on list "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan

I will recommend reading the urdu book "Safar dar Safar" by Ashfaq Ahmed, it is about a travelogue of Ashfaq Ahmed with his friends including mumtaz mufti of Swat, Saiful malook lake etc. in 1970s, it is a very unique type of travelogue I have ever read in my life. Ashfaq Ahmed zindabad.

image22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom