What's new

Which Book are you reading

You're in for a BIG surprise. :P Start with what I suggested and come back.
just finished it.....and OH MY GOD ( i had only read one of his book (matilda when i was a kid) prior to reading this...you can imagine my surprise)

just finished it.....and OH MY GOD ( i had only read one of his book (matilda when i was a kid) prior to reading this...you can imagine my surprise)
Scandalized, eh? Not nearly as much as you would be when you read My Uncle Oswald. :D

Thinking about reading Dostoyevsky's works......can anybody suggest what would be a good start? (Brothers Karamazov and The Idiot seem too intimidating. Would appreciate if somebody suggests other than those two)

11/22/63 by Stephan King. It's about an English teacher who goes back in time to stop Kennedy's assassination.

It's such an amazing read. Grabs your attention from the start, an edge of your seat like moments where you'd literally be gasping or have your head in your hands. It's about 900 pages so trying to finish it in 3 weeks.

Thinking about reading Dostoyevsky's works......can anybody suggest what would be a good start? (Brothers Karamazov and The Idiot seem too intimidating. Would appreciate if somebody suggests other than those two)

Crime and Punishment is alright, a bit dark but interesting nevertheless.

Decided to take a break from English literature and i am back to Urdu books for some time now. I say some time because i just bought the 7 volume "Tareekh Ibn-e-Khaldoon" :lol: (History by Ibn-e-Khaldoon)

Book 1: The constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan( Long way to go)

Book 2: The English law system

Book 3: The great Arab conquests by Hugh Kennedy

Decided to take a break from English literature and i am back to Urdu books for some time now. I say some time because i just bought the 7 volume "Tareekh Ibn-e-Khaldoon" :lol: (History by Ibn-e-Khaldoon)

Wah Wah. Ibn al khaldoon's books are one of a kind. The books are difficult though.

finally managed to finish "Mossad' ......i must say what a book and and professionally speaking, RESPECT for this institution ......from what i have read in the book and what I know about our's .....there isn't much difference between both agencies......both have all lot in common in terms of mindset and ideology of the agencies......

now i will start Playing on the edge ....memoir of former director nsa

Book 1: The constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan( Long way to go)

Book 2: The English law system

Book 3: The great Arab conquests by Hugh Kennedy

Wah Wah. Ibn al khaldoon's books are one of a kind. The books are difficult though.
I am LOVING it!! :)

finally managed to finish "Mossad' ......i must say what a book and and professionally speaking, RESPECT for this institution ......from what i have read in the book and what I know about our's .....there isn't much difference between both agencies......both have all lot in common in terms of mindset and ideology of the agencies......

Mossad by which writer?

Hi,

Here is one to read---if you want to---

https://www.amazon.com/Spymasters-Israel-Stewart-Steven/dp/0345299108

Knowledge and the Sacred
by Seyyed Hossein Nasr.

Seyyed Hossein Nasr is a very famous Islamic scholar and a big proponent of Perennial Philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom