What's new

Whether PAKISTAN can completely remove the ISIS?

zavis2003

Reaction score
Pakistan has performed very well against the TTP. Do you people think that the Pakistan's Army can easily eliminate the Daaesh?

What's the difference? If TTP can be trounced so can the ISIS. They are not supermen.

Last edited:
Syrian armed forces were similar to Pakistan , if a outside entity provides them support and air cover they will move in via civil war disguise , already used in Libya or Iraq, would be ideal pretext to take nuclear weapons away from Pakistan

The weapon stash USA has in Afghanistan would be used for this operation by future ISIS

Well First they have to Come through Iran to Pakistan and Iran can take of them ,, and Talibans of Afghanistan also rejected Caliphate slogans by ISIS and they are against ISIS to....

So first they (ISIS) have to take care about Iran and Afghanistan before entering into Pakistan....

Well First they have to Come through Iran to Pakistan and Iran can take of them ,, and Talibans of Afghanistan also rejected Caliphate slogans by ISIS and they are against ISIS to....

So first they (ISIS) have to take care about Iran and Afghanistan before entering into Pakistan....

No my friend. Here you need to be careful. They do not come by force, Instead they come by idealogy and money. So, the make the force here itself. So, pls don't miscalculate. ISIS is run by highly trained (capable of war manuevors similar to Navy SEALs). they have a plan in places as well. If you are carefully looking into Iran border whether they will cross or not - but they stand beside you and do whatever they intend at anytime. So, be careful with your friends and neigbhours.

My question is that How potent the PAKISTAN is to invade the Syria and eliminates the ISIS there on syrian soil?

My question is that How potent the PAKISTAN is to invade the Syria and eliminates the ISIS there on syrian soil?

They would be less potent than the Syrian army... it's enough that they would be fighting outside of their home country, on a land they don't know, and a war in which they have no experience.

btw, when did Pakistan eliminate the TTP? what type of weapons do they have in Pakistan? do they have tanks, APCs, hundreds of military vehicles, millions of dollars, advanced anti-tank missiles and MANPADS like ISIL? TTP can not be compared to ISIS, not in manpower, not in arms, not in funds, or anything.

why should pakistan enter syria. let arabs do it, only arabs are easily swayed by isis belief.

Back
Top Bottom