What's new

Whether an Army officer can marry a foreign national?

She is not Indian but occupied Kashmiran, why should PA have any problem? We can spot Indian from mile away, they don't have noor in their eyes.

She is not Indian but occupied Kashmiran, why should PA have any problem? We can spot Indian from mile away, they don't have noor in their eyes.
I remember a news of decade ago. A woman of azad kashmir fell in river and ended up in indian kashmir where indian soldiers siezed her and raped her. After few years she was returned to pakistani authorities, but with a bastard dark-skinned girl. Pakistani army on border was allowing mother but not her bastard child. The bastard girl in the picture shot, was smiling, i felt sorry for her. Let me search this old news, though i doubt i would find it.

I remember a news of decade ago. A woman of azad kashmir fell in river and ended up in indian kashmir where indian soldiers siezed her and raped her. After few years she was returned to pakistani authorities, but with a bastard dark-skinned girl. Pakistani army on border was allowing mother but not her bastard child. The bastard girl in the picture shot, was smiling, i felt sorry for her. Let me search this old news, though i doubt i would find it.

Very dramatic story, hard to believe.

Army officer is allowed to marry a foreign national as long as she's not an Indian or Israeli citizen.

Ireland is also in that list i read it -_-

hmmmm

can anybody tell me plz if a pakistani army officer can marry an irish lady army officer ???????? ?_?

can anybody tell me plz if **** army officer can marry an irish lady army officer :blink::pakistan::smitten:

lol i have posted same ques on the same post again o_O:what:

Ireland is also in that list i read it -_-

hmmmm

can anybody tell me plz if a pakistani army officer can marry an irish lady army officer ???????? ?_?

can anybody tell me plz if **** army officer can marry an irish lady army officer :blink::pakistan::smitten:

lol i have posted same ques on the same post again o_O:what:
Army officer can marry a foreign national, but before doing so he has to get NOC from relevant authority. However, in marrying a foreign national who is also serving may be of concern and the officer may not be allowed to do so. Likewise, the Irish lady officer is also likely face same fate.

My brother wants to get commission in army as an ICTO. He is engaged to a girl from Indian Occupied Kashmir ,
If he gets commission in army as an ICTO , will he be allowed to marry a kashmiri girl (from indian occupied kashmir) ?

What are possible solutions if army officers are not allowed to marry foreign nationals (as abandoning of nationality of india by that girl etc).

And what's ruling for other govt officers , can they marry a foreign national?

Regards.
That,s great bhabi jaan will help us spying on indian army in occupied kashmir :lol:

Army officer can marry a foreign national, but before doing so he has to get NOC from relevant authority. However, in marrying a foreign national who is also serving may be of concern and the officer may not be allowed to do so. Likewise, the Irish lady officer is also likely face same fate.[/ :( okay thanks for info

Army officer can marry a foreign national, but before doing so he has to get NOC from relevant authority. However, in marrying a foreign national who is also serving may be of concern and the officer may not be allowed to do so. Likewise, the Irish lady officer is also likely face same fate.
Can PAK Army officer marry girl whose country isn't in the 16 list? If so, is there any valid resource regarding marriage to foreign nationals?

Can PAK Army officer marry girl whose country isn't in the 16 list? If so, is there any valid resource regarding marriage to foreign nationals?
The officer has to apply to concerned HQ and get an NOC. They will follow their procedure and then confirm to the officer whether he can marry that particular girl or not.

The officer has to apply to concerned HQ and get an NOC. They will follow their procedure and then confirm to the officer whether he can marry that particular girl or not.
I heard there is regulation that army officer's spouse should have been born in either Pakistan, India, or Bangladesh. How about that sir?

I heard there is regulation that army officer's spouse should have been born in either Pakistan, India, or Bangladesh. How about that sir?

You mean get married to the only countries you have or might have wars with? Great logic there. Love to see it applied in Iran where they could insist only marry a Isreali or Saudi. Russian's could have it with Ukraine.

Oh I just figured it out now. This helps to bring peace between your enemies by getting married to them

The best solution already exists I think. Ask the girl to nominate him for the PROWIF program. Postings however may be restricted to Islamabad, Rawalpindi or Abbotabad.

Back
Top Bottom