What's new

Wherever throughout the World there are Turks, they are Muslims

It was an example to show how stupid that idea is.

Are you muslim ? yes ? ok, so what are you still tying to prove ? herkesin inancı kendine.

Are you sure that he is a Muslim?

Are you sure that he is a Muslim?

There you go, you don't even have the basic knowledge about Islam. If a person says he is Muslim, only Allah can judge whether he is or not, humans can't judge. But if a person openly rejects Quran as the book of Allah he is truly a Kafir.

Edit: and i agree with PM Erdogan, that we need a Muslim youth in Turkey. Not some atheist youth..

There you go, you don't even have the basic knowledge about Islam. If a person says he is Muslim, only Allah can judge whether he is or not, humans can't judge. But if a person openly rejects Quran as the book of Allah he is truly a Kafir.

I asked a question. I DID NOT say he is not Muslim.

Not gives anybody the right to oppress him though, there is a reason for majority of the non believers are not able confess that they're atheist because of the oppress of radicals, thats why they stay as "in name only muslims", a similar issue is also apply to Alevis, because of the discriminationi many of them decides to keep their belief as a secret in the society.

Edit: and i agree with PM Erdogan, that we need a Muslim youth in Turkey. Not some atheist youth..

:chilli::chilli: We are kafir

We are here

Get used to it :chilli::chilli:

hahahaha insecure loser... insulting others because of their beliefs...

We are here

How do you know?

Maybe in 5 years time, Allah Will open your eyes, you ll regret the time you lost.

Dont think Islam as a clothing. Look up at Universe. There you ll find Islam.

We are here

Where do you see any insults? I just call you what you are, a kafir aka nonbeliever. If you feel insulted because of that you are the one who is insecure. And you are the one using insulting words like "loser". Deducing from your posts you must be 14 years old, because 80% of your posts are either lies of accusations.

I feel Turks are Muslims wherever they are and based on my experience with them I have felt them to be liberal and inclined towards west but still like anyother Muslims community they do have good and bad muslims..As is in hadith the greatest jihad is against one's own desires I feel we all muslims need to do that inorder to make us more clean and close to Allah..

Nooffence to anyone just a feeling...

I feel Turks are Muslims wherever they are and based on my experience with them I have felt them to be liberal and inclined towards west but still like anyother Muslims community they do have good and bad muslims..As is in hadith the greatest jihad is against one's own desires I feel we all muslims need to do that inorder to make us more clean and close to Allah..

Nooffence to anyone just a feeling...

Brought me old memories.

I used to do jihad against humans. I lost the jihad.
I struggled. I realized there was a jihad within myself.

Yea... Thats not an insult... Were you complementing us and I didn't notice :(

You obviously don't know the meaning of insult if you think the above is an insult while you calling me a loser is not an insult. You seem like a very unstable person.

Thats outrageous!! How can you trust a smart and open minded people to be sheeps to herd by them!! Really, really absurd thing to say...

Learning Quran, learning open minded people like Yunus, Rumi, Bektashi, Shams Will lead you to a better place.

You still cant control your fury. Maybe they can help you where psychologists cant.

What about a youth which is decides their own beliefs ?

The state must give them the neccesary institutions for practicing and teaching our religion. Just like we teach our youth Turkish culture and Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, we should also teach our deen Islam, because it is a part of our history and country and has been for centuries. In EU countries we have Christianity lectures in primary school from very early. They take the children to churches once a week in 8th grade. And Christianity lecture is an obligatory lecture in primary school. Islam and Quran will be an optional lecture and even that seems unfair to some atheists.

Back
Top Bottom