What's new

Where to buy Pakistani dress for men and women in Europe?

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey Guys,

I need this little info from you guys as I want to buy a few Pakistani dresses for my better half before going to Pakistan. I'll be thankful if you can provide info about any shop within Europe, EU + UK where dresses can be tried before buying and have some quality stuff. Idea is to just have a day trip by air, select, try, buy and return. Already tried quite a few online-shops but didn't get what we wanted.

@Kaptaan @Verve @313ghazi @The Diplomat

Hey Guys,

I need this little info from you guys as I want to buy a few Pakistani dresses for my better half before going to Pakistan. I'll be thankful if you can provide info about any shop within Europe, EU + UK where dresses can be tried before buying and have some quality stuff. Idea is to just have a day trip by air, select, try, buy and return. Already tried quite a few online-shops but didn't get what we wanted.

Why don't you order online?

If you can't find the shop, I can send it to you... Good dresses only come unstitched.. I can direct you to some websites for the designs.. my own family chooses from there..

https://sundaycritics.com/top-best-pakistani-female-clothing-brands-from-lavish-to-casual

Just go to each website and select the latest dresses and try to order online from the shop itself.. don't go to some third party because exact copies of the dresses are also available online.. so you should only try from the original seller..

Last edited:
Why don't you order online?

If you can't find the shop, I can send it to you... Good dresses only come stitched.. I can direct you to some websites for the designs.. my own family chooses from there..

https://sundaycritics.com/top-best-pakistani-female-clothing-brands-from-lavish-to-casual

Just go to each website and select the latest dresses and try to order online from the shop itself.. don't go to some third party because exact copies of the dresses are also available online.. so you should only try from the original seller..
I went there but I didn't find any dress to select or buy...it is more like a news website with fashion news.

I went there but I didn't find any dress to select or buy...it is more like a news website with fashion news.
Check this..

http://www.mariab.ae/?gclid=Cj0KCQj...sMp-vVYuGfSwUKhOKpPFVD-phWegtk4gaAjMAEALw_wcB

You will have to search each brands website individually..

@war&peace

Check this one too..

https://www.sanasafinaz.com/unstitc...wr-yABU8vPQY8Ln9NVkGUOcS765HOz4oaAqVdEALw_wcB

This one..

Asim Jofa..

These are some of the brands likes by my family that keep draining my pocket.. I am by the way against buying from these shops all the time.. because they are expensive..

https://www.asimjofa.com/

Hey Guys,

I am apt to say try your local Indian fashion store where you will find genuine 100% Indian Shalwar Kameez but I won't.

Okay I can't give you name of a store but I would suggest you try Birmingham. Sparkhill has rows on rows of shops selling 'Asian' dress. My family tend to buy the material and then have it sown. But there are lots of shops. For ready made Pakistani fashion and yes the best are Pakistani. The Indians as you know were mostly naked until the 2000s so besides a piece of cloth wrapped around their torso they had nothing. I detract but shops with Pakistani brands are best if you want quality, nice colours and done with a elegent touch. If you want I can talk to the other half of my family and get back to you by PM. I know they all went last year to Birmingham on a shopping spree for my brothers wedding.I avoided going for the obvious reason that I would have ended up jumping off the BT tower in Birmingham after half a hour of women talking about the same darned dress again, again and again. Or mentioning some Bollywood style which would have me strangling a few.

We have quite a few females in the family. The collection has increased as of day before yesterday. My brother has had a girl.

Come to London

Visit Green Street or Southall. I am more familiar with Green street though so my advice is to visit couple of shops and you will like so many dresses for your better half. There is whole lot of dedicated shopping center for asian dresses in Green street... and if you are still unable to find anything you can visit chain stores like Junaid Jamshed, Bareeze and few more located in Green Street as well as Westfield shopping center in stratford

The bottom line is, your ticket to London will suffice your needs
--------
Further to my last post (if post not merged)

It also depends on your budget, in green street you can buy good ladies dress starting from £60 to anything like £600+

My wife bought couple of dresses from Green Street (Forest Gate) Ilford Lane, (Ilford) and Stratford Road in Birmingham each costing around £600 during her shopping for wedding. But there are also really good choices available in Junaid Jamshed for around £40-60 each

Simply go to Pak in your jeans n t shirt and do your shopping there,

Make sure you buy from a Pakistani shop.:) There are plenty in Tooting(London), Birmingham, loads of them in Bradford(I doubt you would want to come to Bradford lol).

Here is one example in London, Tooting. They seem to be quite a large boutique.

100B UPPER TOOTING RD, LONDON, TOOTING, GREATER LONDON SW17 7EN

https://www.sarahzaaraz.com/

I want around 12-14 dresses for travel to Pakistan but for that we want to spend at max 3000 Euro ..nothing more because we wasted some money buying online and she didn't like them so we will gift them to our friends :lol::lol: These websites seem really good especially Asimjofa and I guess per suit it will cost us Euro 200 including the shipping+taxes+duties.

I want around 12-14 dresses for travel to Pakistan but for that we want to spend at max 3000 Euro ..nothing more because we wasted some money buying online and she didn't like them so we will gift them to our friends :lol::lol: These websites seem really good especially Asimjofa and I guess per suit it will cost us Euro 200 including the shipping+taxes+duties.
Bhai, spend your money in Pak, good for economy and cheaper than Europe.

Simply go to Pak in your jeans n t shirt and do your shopping there,
We want to surprise our relatives who will come to fetch us on the airport because it is her first trip to Pakistan.

We want to surprise our relatives who will come to fetch us on the airport because it is her first trip to Pakistan.
Come to London

Ask your wife to see my wife... she is damn good in shopping :cry:

i think uk has Jj and khadi and all the brands.

Back
Top Bottom