What's new

Where is the mob of Muslim-hating Americans...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true.

The hatred of Jews started with the Arabs cannot comprehending how the mighty Arabs keep getting their royal ***** handed to them by this tiny state of Israel made up people who survived the Holocaust and thus they invented conspiracy theories to explain away their failures.

Pakistanis looking up to their Arab Masters easily leeched onto this nonsense then involved in Israel into the Kashmir struggle and other areas of Pakistani conflicts.

Recently Black Water can now be blamed for all of Pakistan's problems.

:D

You make it sound like Mighty Arabs were defeated by Tiny ants.

The reality is that these Tiny Jews had the fully backing of the worlds super powers in Europe, who gave them state of the art weapons, training and lots and lots of money (in fact Israel is getting billions of dollars a year to this day)
While Arabs had.... camels...
Mind you, it is the Arabs fault for falling in this state, but lets not make this out to be some kind of David vs Goliath thing.

So please, before you go about spreading your Arab phobia, look at all the facts.

so where does our hatred of low IQ Indians come from?
It certainly isn't jealousy of the rape ever 20 min or the largest starving population.
Please tell me, why we hate your slog dog country :azn:
1 The Raison-de-être of Pakistan is hatred of India (T-N-T anyone?)
2 We have a much better economy the yours and you can't comprehend how evil yindoos did better then followers of the religion of the pure
3 we still hold that peice of land which will be forever a mirage for your countrymen
4 We walloped you in all the wars
5 We split your country into 2
6 We beat you in Cricket
Need I say more

It was rather sad to see my American friends falling over themselves to show that they are not islamophobic. They were doing it by abusing imaginary islamophobes in their society. I hope they remain the same and their naivete is not challenged by more such savagery.

1 The Raison-de-être of Pakistan is hatred of India (T-N-T anyone?)
2 We have a much better economy the yours and you can't comprehend how evil yindoos did better then followers of the religion of the pure
3 we still hold that peice of land which will be forever a mirage for your countrymen
4 We walloped you in all the wars
5 We split your country into 2
6 We beat you in Cricket
Need I say more

Yes Yes, we are 1000% jealous of all your white beggars :omghaha:

But before you get white beggars you first need to solve your rape problem, take it from one every 20 min to at least one every 30 min.

Last edited by a moderator:
it might be exaggerated and irresponsible to say that there is a main-stream public hatred toward Muslims in the states, but it is equally irresponsible if not worse to say that such hatred does not exist. We have witnessed more than one such incident, and to make matters worse, non-Muslims are the 'collateral damage' of such hatred, and even Hindu/Sikh people were assaulted or even killed just because they look like Muslims according to some hotheads.

But before you get white beggars you first need to solve your rape problem, take it from one every 20 min to at least one every 30 min.

You asked why Pakistanis hate India. I gave you 6 points. If you have any answers on those specific 6 points please share.

Juice, fear in depths of your hearts is called Land-of-Pure. That fear pours out of your pores in different ways. Like you open a thread on a topic & then in very next post go on a tangent.

Just like it poured out of this "Juicey-racist-$lut"(that's what she calls herself & her mother too)

@4:45+ 5:05+
Amy Schumer on Funny As Hell (Season 2) | Facebook
Lol, I gather from this you thing Solomon2 and I are the same? Naw.....I'm not Jewish for one. And not being in high-school, am immune to you making fun of my forum identity.....real name Dave.....can you do something with that?

it might be exaggerated and irresponsible to say that there is a main-stream public hatred toward Muslims in the states, but it is equally irresponsible if not worse to say that such hatred does not exist. We have witnessed more than one such incident, and to make matters worse, non-Muslims are the 'collateral damage' of such hatred, and even Hindu/Sikh people were assaulted or even killed just because they look like Muslims according to some hotheads.
Not so much hatred as distaste, and who's fault is that?

You do know that clip is from a comedy film?? :omghaha:

You asked why Pakistanis hate India. I gave you 6 points. If you have any answers on those specific 6 points please share.

Wow, good job Einstein
now why don't you tell us why a dog barks?

Your points are just nonsense from a guy from slum dog country.
The real reason Pakistan does not like India is Kashmir, Full stop.

Now can you tell me when you will be getting the white beggars?
Or when you will be reducing your rape rate?

You do know that clip is from a comedy film?? :omghaha:

Made me laugh.... at delusional Indians :azn:

Made me laugh.... at delusional Indians :azn:

Delutional Indians?? Dude its a comedy film.. It is supposed make people laugh and you guys are posting it each and every thread like it is our dream!! I am not sure who is delusional here??

Well said, Thank you. Here are few words as a Pakistani whose family makes frequent trips to EU and USA.

This post is more focussed on USA though.

Good news is that such "suspicion-based" or "stereotyping" behavior in America is not "institutionalized" at least not yet. Although I have read that anti-Semitism used to be institutionalized until perhaps 1940s-50s. So who knows it may come back (hopefully not).

There is a "generalized" fear of brown people. so yes it doesn't matter you are Muslim or not, you are a "suspect". Thus in a strange twist of fate, everyone from Turkey to Burma, from Eastern Europe to Central Asia to Middle East all are roped in as "the dangerous people" the brown people,

Off course the areas I just mentioned do have white Caucasian looking people and thus may not be subjected to "suspicious" looks.

Therefore it is a must and extremely important for Indians to not fan any kind of anti-Muslim hatred, or try to set up some kind of White-Indian or Jewish-Indian alliance that will somehow "protect" them. No Siree bob. Every brown person is in it together (perhaps Mexicans could be exception).

Thus it is time to spread the message of love and tolerance. And for American-brown people (Jewish, Indians, Pakistanis, Midde Eastern) it may be important to find the lonely/single brown youth and "actively" invite them into their religious or family celebrations. Thus hopefully reducing the possibility of creating these "young brown islands" that may end up doing horribly $stupid stuff like these terrorist brothers from Boston did.

Hope this makes sense.

peace to all.

Delutional Indians?? Dude its a comedy film.. It is supposed make people laugh and you guys are posting it each and every thread like it is our dream!! I am not sure who is delusional here??

If it truly is comedy like you say (I don't believe you), then where is funny part? where are the laughs? where are the cues to laugh?
This is the wet dreams of every Indians who don't want to face the reality that their nation is the home of the world's largest starving population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom