What's new

Where is the mob of Muslim-hating Americans...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope they were all Arab you idiot...

And al-Jabr wasn't a person you dumbo :lol:
That was what Arabs called algebra :rofl:

And they ALL had arab names... gosh you indians are born somewhere out of this world

i think the original old name of algebraic book written by muslim scientist(i don't remember the name was) al-jaber wa-mutaqabala:omghaha:

Algebra has various way older roots.Greeks,egyptians of alexandria,baylonians,indians.Arabs alone aren't 'inventors' of algebra.They took much from greek and indian mathematicians.Zero,root of modern algebra falsely claimed by arabs.Modern algebra stems from 'modus indorum' or indian method as it was called by greeks.
But algebra as a whole has even ancient roots..back to the babylonians 4000 yrs ago.

Wow, good job Einstein
now why don't you tell us why a dog barks?

Your points are just nonsense from a guy from slum dog country.
The real reason Pakistan does not like India is Kashmir, Full stop.

Now can you tell me when you will be getting the white beggars?
Or when you will be reducing your rape rate?

Made me laugh.... at delusional Indians :azn:

Sihi, before you call others slumdog country..... pehle jara apne ghar Pakistan ka bhi to socho? manlo aaj hum slumdog hain.... 10 saal baad sure shot hum slumdog nahi rahenge...

But, Pakistan is in such a state that it will surely be a slumdog in next 10 years.

by the way Canada, USA or Europe mein rehne se hum log slumdog se super rich nahi hote... afterall all goras consider us in same category... they don't care Indian slumdog or Pakistani superrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom