What's new

Where is the Lion?

MilesTogo

Reaction score
I have always had a feeling that if China is Dragon, India is elephant and South Korea, Singapore, Hongkong, and Taiwan are Tigers -

then Pakistan has to be the Lion of Asia, with the kind of potential it has in terms of human as well as physical resources.

I think time has come for the Lion to roar.

What's your take?

Pakistan has to be the 'Scorpions' of Asia, dead serious in their mission, promote their agenda, jealous, very secretive (don't expect to get much out of them), love to probe (awesome investigators, Yes best quallity of scorpio !!!!), intense, passionate and filled with desire.

You shouldn't take lightly.

PS : I m scorpion too :P

Lion and Scorpion, I love it! I always thought of us as "cornered tigers", but I'd take lion as well (wounded lion right now).

Japan has got to be the Horse (or the Donkey) - Nose down, hard working, strong, very useful with a quiet pride and quite likeable.
India is elephant, couldn't have put it better myself - Large, strong, immense potential and utility, proud, maybe slightly timid (don't take this the wrong way), great to have as a friend, but also very stubborn.

Edit
Would North Korea be the Jackal?
Scorpion would be more suited to China, but it doesn't really represent their size very well.

Last edited:
I have always had a feeling that if China is Dragon, India is elephant and South Korea, Singapore, Hongkong, and Taiwan are Tigers -

then Pakistan has to be the Lion of Asia, with the kind of potential it has in terms of human as well as physical resources.

I think time has come for the Lion to roar.

What's your take?

Have you been watching baby channel lately?

Pakistan doesn't hold any animal face. We are Crescent and Start at most. Its rather India that uses image of lions on its coins and parliament.

Pakistan has to be the 'Scorpions' of Asia, dead serious in their mission, promote their agenda, jealous, very secretive (don't expect to get much out of them), love to probe (awesome investigators, Yes best quallity of scorpio !!!!), intense, passionate and filled with desire.

You shouldn't take lightly.

PS : I m scorpion too :P

That was the only point you wanted to make!

The "Qualities" you have are not necessarily traits of Pakistan. But its interesting to see how ambitious you are that while sitting in India, you are eager to tell the world qualities of a country you hardly know. So in addition to being ambitious, this makes you lame too.

'Scorpions' dead serious in their mission, promote their agenda, jealous

As far as i remember my study of Chunkaya he was the one who advocates propaganda, deception, jealous, lies and weakning the roots of the enemies and rivals.

India is not the bloody elephant!! Our national animal and our cultural symbol is the tiger.

As far as i remember my study of Chunkaya he was the one who advocates propaganda, deception, jealous, lies and weakning the roots of the enemies and rivals.

Arent you confusing Chanakya for Machiavelli?

Very interesting lol~ if there's another lion (besides pakistan), ancient Chinese called Sri Lanka "Country of Lion", don't know why.

Cornered tigers is the right term. And that's what we've always been. Even at the time of our partition. ;)

Back
Top Bottom