What's new

Where is the Lion?

I have always had a feeling that if China is Dragon, India is elephant and South Korea, Singapore, Hongkong, and Taiwan are Tigers -

then Pakistan has to be the Lion of Asia, with the kind of potential it has in terms of human as well as physical resources.

I think time has come for the Lion to roar.

What's your take?

No offence, but like to point out a little facts that HongKong, Taiwan

Singapore, South Korea were named as the Four little dragons of

Asia. :smitten:
Harvard University Press: The Four Little Dragons : The Spread of Industrialization in East Asia by Ezra F. Vogel
:pakistan::china: P.S. I am from HongKong :yahoo:

Pakistan has to be the 'Scorpions' of Asia, dead serious in their mission, promote their agenda, jealous, very secretive (don't expect to get much out of them), love to probe (awesome investigators, Yes best quallity of scorpio !!!!), intense, passionate and filled with desire.

You shouldn't take lightly.

PS : I m scorpion too :P

OMGosh, don't bring that Astrology Bullcrap here, I thought I could hear less of that in an Asian majority forum, yet, here we go again...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

India is not the bloody elephant!! Our national animal and our cultural symbol is the tiger.

lol@elephant. Actually, I see India as a "traid," the tiger, the elephant and the cow.

Back
Top Bottom