What's new

Where is maastankhan gone?

a certain disagreement with how things are run here by certain mods.

a certain disagreement with how things are run here by certain mods.

Management have the right to run their forum as they see fit, and members can decide to participate, or not, depending on the environment created. The results are always according to the designed system.

Mastaan Khan Sab needs to come back, we are missing him.
We always need constructive criticism for continuous improvement and development of things. He always explained his views properly, with reasoning and justifications. We always might not like the negativity, but we need it.

My previous post which got deleted, was not meant to be cheap insult or anything, it was on a lighter side, as Mastaan Khan always said, he is a used car sales man. Need to calm down, jazbati puna sehat kay liyay acha nahin hota.

Mastaan Khan Sab needs to come back, we are missing him.
We always need constructive criticism for continuous improvement and development of things. He always explained his views properly, with reasoning and justifications. We always might not like the negativity, but we need it.

My previous post which got deleted, was not meant to be cheap insult or anything, it was on a lighter side, as Mastaan Khan always said, he is a used car sales man. Need to calm down, jazbati puna sehat kay liyay acha nahin hota.
Indeed, he is missed!.

I liked him, though I strongly disagreed with his mercenary for hire approach in Yemen, in exchange for sandcastle money, he foolishly brushed aside the sectarian backlash that would have caused, as well as opening another front with Iran.. he had a warrior like mind-set, and he took me comparing him to a Mongolian as a compliment, though he was very patriotic and for that reason I never could bring myself to hate the guy, his criticism for PAF whether justified or not, the guy deeply cared for Pakistan's sovereignty and I feel its unfortunate he decided to leave, I found many of his posts very entertaining and educational.. PDF lost a very big asset, hopefully he decides to comeback

My dear friend. I am extremely happy that you are calling a 61 years old person a "boy". Thanks a lot. May be, I will skip my medicine for hypertension today. :-):-):-)
Why sir? why hypertension? Just pray more inshaAllah it will be cured naturally and permanently.

I miss the listen Son, how old are you and the Hi from Mk and the khafee leaks Ive lost count upto how many there were. Loved the adrenaline rush attached with it.:(

I miss the listen Son, how old are you and the Hi from Mk and the khafee leaks Ive lost count upto how many there were. Loved the adrenaline rush attached with it.:(

Has anyone ever tried to verify the identity of user " khafee" ? I don't think any of what he said is true. Just mere conjecture and theories.

Has anyone ever tried to verify the identity of user " khafee" ? I don't think any of what he said is true. Just mere conjecture and theories.
No I think there is substance behind it. Sometimes you have to make do without the SOURCE.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom