What's new

Where do we go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to have almost a direct hit there , to certainly destroy it ..
nop.....check the the requirements for blackbox....i am on mobile or i had posted myself...
they resist heat for certain period of time....not indefinately....orion burnt for too long .

fire retardent does not mean indestructable.....

They are supposed to survive a plane crash..

Also, is the gentleman saying that all the proof of american involvement in Balochistan, recorded by orions was still in the plane equipment. It wasnt transferred, analyzed etc?? If it was analyzed, then the copies exist which puts this theory in the dog house..Isnt it??

MY view, its a failed attempt to write a chapter of a Tom Clancy rip off ;)

THIS STORY HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE FORUM SEVERAL TIMES, AND I HAVE COPIED IT HALF A DOZEN OF TIMES.

same was claimed about the planes involved in 9-11 that the blackboxes were rendered useless due to fire.

About Black boxes- They record only in flight data- Not the attack data- plus the plan was on the ground off power- so black boxes were useless-
I am assuming when an Orion returned from the mission- all the surveillance data is taken off for analysis- So According to OP- if any thing related to American insurgency in Baluchistan was recorded it must be off the Orion by then not on it- and black boxes or flight data recorders has nothing to do with it-

the motive of destroying orion may ne disputed...bit it does look like the trrrorists only wanted to destroy orions and nothing else.

The terrorist had considerable intrest in the orions and this subject demands more attention. However, bases are always secure with high resolution night vision CCTV cameras, movement sensors, thermal imaging sensors and finally tracking cameras..why wasn't steps taken to secure this base?

See now that throws the credibility further down... Especially since loveicon made it look like he was giving a personal account

Where do we go from here?! « Koolblue's Blog

June « 2011 « Osama Bin Javaid’s Blog

pakistanpress Fw: Fw: Please read assimilate and circulate.Mehran Attack « Preetlari's Blog

Not happy about this.

Assalam u Alaikum Asim.
Yes you are correct. Did I mention that I shared it with a Military Professional about it? I even asked Kaiser Tufail for his views.
Result was, that this maybe incorrect information as the P3C Orions cannot be used over land.

I just searched for the first post, but hey its of the same guy?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/112055-you-satisfied-isi-work.html#post1810905

This is another blind story to spread disinformation. more such stories are expected in future till unveil the reality by ISPR itself. For kind info. two Orions has been targeted by terrorist which had parked outside the hanger but One have been saved inside the hanger , this was made possible by rapid response force of navy which Shaheed Lt. Yaser Abbas was leading.They also saved the terrorist next target the Fuel reservior which has enough to vanish whole base with all helicopters and planes.After found unexpected resistance terrorist have leave their remaining target and go for hostage of Chinese engineers but in the mean time of resistance of Rapid response force engineer has been escaped out from base. This has been officially admitted that Naval persons are under arrest who had given the logistic and information support to terrorist.

The interesting thing about posts of this type - psychologically speaking - is the persistent hallucinatory tendencies to see Uncle Sam behind every failure, fiasco and falter, thus saving the trouble of looking towards all the internal faults that caused them in the first place.

Stupid is Pakistan Navy officer discussed this matter with friends details by details in wedding?? Nice leaks.

No army, soldiers, officers, and other units NEVER share with friends or strangers. It is against Pakistan's policy.

Btw, where is loveicon (OP starter), escape from this thread? Lol.

See now that throws the credibility further down... Especially since loveicon made it look like he was giving a personal account

My purpose of saying "Can't verify publicly" was because i received this through email dated 27th May, As this story wasn't published in any News Paper so, can't verify it, This doesn't mean that i am take it to my account.

I Posted it on PDF because that day i was free and wanted to kill my time. You can check dates of my posts, I don't do it regularly.

And 2 out of 3 links which you have provided are on same date of my post. So, how you can say they were genuine and haven't copied. 3rd link refer to forwarded email. BTW this post is not to make you happy or angry

^^^ sorry mate you just made it worse...you say in the first post of this thread that you met somebody on 29th of may on a wedding and they told you the story personally..now you say you got it in email? on 27th?

Stupid is Pakistan Navy officer discussed this matter with friends details by details in wedding?? Nice leaks.

No army, soldiers, officers, and other units NEVER share with friends or strangers. It is against Pakistan's policy.

Btw, where is loveicon (OP starter), escape from this thread? Lol.

Pakistan Armed forces are not saints and How you can say that they always do the things for Pakistan interests,, there are black sheep in armed forces as well like our politicians. There is no promotion in Army above colonel level without clearance from USZ, and this is the fact. If you have anyone in Army you can confirm this.

The purpose of this post was not to defend army and blame USZ, but to criticize them and puppet government. I don't believe 100% on this as well but there are few points, which you can't just ignore

1. It was a well planned attack and Taliban don't have capability to master mind and execute it (at least without and surveillance support).
2. They haven't tried to destroy other installations, they could have fire rockets on other installations as well.
3. RM's talk with media announcing all terrorists have escaped no one killed.
4. How they manage to escape

IMO, This attacks was conduct by USZ with the help of traitors (Both Armed Forces & Politicians). And is more concerned about security of PAK. Because if are unable to find out these traitors than they can even do same things with other defense equipments.

BTW - why you supposed that i have escaped? I started this thread to discuss it.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom