What's new

Where are the retired aircrafts of PAF?

Some can be found at the PAF Museum in Karachi:

0025599.jpeg

Whatever but I can see that famous IAF Gnat of 65 war right there in the museum. Looks cool. :)

Whatever but I can see that famous IAF Gnat of 65 war right there in the museum. Looks cool. :)

Yea i heard a story of a brave IAF pilot during 1965 war who decided to be our guest rather than fighting :D :D )

We had a bunch of Supermarine Attacker ...... Where are they now ? not a single aircraft anywhere in Pakistan or in Museum.

Got some more info on the T-37 which is at GIKI.

The story goes like this. A T-37 crashed at GIK (around 2008 I think)...after that crash the PAF gave an old T-37 to the GIKI...

PAF Beech Twin Bonanza (D-50)
out side chaklala AB

PAF C 130
out side chaklala AB

PAF QUIKIE Q-2
out side FAISAL AB

What different places? I've seen the one at China chowk, any others?

Outside the museum, outside fortress stadium, there are others, I think.

There's an Afghan/Soviet Mig-21 parked there too. And some remnants of tails, etc. from shot down Indian and Afghan/Soviet planes.

PAF C 130
out side chaklala AB

Is that one of the two involved in that horrible crash a while ago?

Got some more info on the T-37 which is at GIKI.

The story goes like this. A T-37 crashed at GIK (around 2008 I think)...after that crash the PAF gave an old T-37 to the GIKI...

Was it not a prop-craft that crashed in GIKI?

i saw one Mirage Fazaiya Housing Scheme near Johar Town.

We need a few B57s, T33, and Mirages, F7s in Fotress stadium lahore....it used to have but i cant see no more.

one for Motorway to show case motorway operations, also need near Airports of Pakistan. we need to show case more....and in public eye....its a great advertising, & marketing tool, also inspires Pakistanis to join air force.

i saw one Mirage Fazaiya Housing Scheme near Johar Town.

We need a few B57s, T33, and Mirages, F7s in Fotress stadium lahore....it used to have but i cant see no more.

one for Motorway to show case motorway operations, also need near Airports of Pakistan. we need to show case more....and in public eye....its a great advertising, & marketing tool, also inspires Pakistanis to join air force.

Fazayia scheme Mirage is from the batch delivered in 1968 and has been supposedly flown by M.M.Alam.

Back
Top Bottom