What's new

Where are the other muslim leaders?

No offence ment, but truely the most useless bunch of crowd...

If they really wanted to solve the problem, they should have accepted the PLO, instead of fighting for them..

India was a supporter of PLO in 70s and 80s too. There was a PLO brother and a Indian sister.

Pakistan hükümeti biz ya güven biri değildir.

Pakistanlıların her zaman Türk kardeşler, hatta onlar için ölmeye hazırız.

Yaşasın türkiye.

Long live Turkey, which is not going to do anything, besides just show anger, so the middle eastern country knows that they are still part of you....

India was a supporter of PLO in 70s and 80s too. There was a PLO brother and a Indian sister.

Yes, you are right about India Supporting PLO, in 70's and 80's, but does that have to do with bunch of useless middle eastern leaders supporting the PLO? They did nothing but talk about how the world was unfair, Instead of really solving the problems at hand...

Long live Turkey, which is not going to do anything, besides just show anger, so the middle eastern country knows that they are still part of you....

Arabs are too busy buying BMW's :coffee:

They are dead meat.

All of your knowledge is about Hinduism (Which i dont consider is a religion of GOD in the first place no offense to anyone.)

this religious supriority complex of muslims is the cause of all this evil in this world.
commonsense logic can prove ure wrong.

Christianity is a matter that is too different -none of my concerns.
Muslims Live by the teachings of Quran and we do question more than anyone .

we dont need a book to teach us that rape is bad , killing is bad , looting is evil.
on the other hand those who believe blindly in this book are becoming terrorists today.

Quran provides answers which satisfies the reader and this is why Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet amongst those highly educated exetra.

first quran is a extremely confusing book.
secondly islam is not the fastest growing religion , in fact its the fastest dying religion.
but i dont wanna debate on this.

What puzzelez you is your own faith in something or nothing , you do have a right to ask for any question but you dont have the right to wonder upon the followers of a particular faith in a funny way.

he was making comments on religion in a positive way , including his own religion.

Actually, Many Muslim nations that are ruled by dictatorship has really interesting leaders. Check them carefully please... Many of them has been choosed and came to force thanks to USA. Their common trait is that They have been choosed from minority groups of their countries' community such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria...etc Why ? Because When It is needed and If they do not obey the orders of their masters, They will be go down by predominance of own country thanks to USA secret services. This is the weak side of many Arab countries against USA.

That's why They have to obey the rules of their masters. It in not important what their own nation thinks and How strong they have protested those events in streets. Believe me, The agressive policies of Turkey against Israel make them angry because as long as those Arab nations started seeing the real image of their countries, Those dictators will be unseated one by one...

and Do not forget that our "great" primeminister Tayyip Erdogan who said that the destiny of Kudüs is the destiny of Istanbul, had tried to pass the 1 March memorandum which gives permission to Turkish army along with USA and Britain to let the Muslim bloods in Irak...

Pakistan hükümeti biz ya güven biri değildir.

Pakistanlıların her zaman Türk kardeşler, hatta onlar için ölmeye hazırız.

Yaşasın türkiye.

Bro, Do you have any plan to visit in Turkey to participate for IDEF 2011 ? IDEF 2011 will bring increadible great surprises for Turkish defence industry... :)

Most of the so-called Islamic Nations are doing what's the best for their country and citizens.

They have put their country's Interest before Islamic Ummah ( Which is a good Idea but a fantasy )

Even Turkey is making all this noise for couple of reasons.

1. They want to takeover the leadership of Islamic Countries from Saudi Arabia
2. AKP party has to fight an election Next year, it always help to garner cheap votes on the basis of religion.

Not sure how some mods here would respond to your statement as anything relating to religion is not really welcome here.
I totally dig what you are saying though.
I would just like to say that do not despair.
Do not rely upon our leaders.

This task has been assigned to someone else who will appear in due time & very shortly.

Bhai ji, It is actually mahdi a.s who is supposed to unite the muslims 7 rid Islam of impurities caused by crazy fanatics. It is after him that Isa a.s will re-appear & fight the yahood and dajjals's hawaris.

I sincerely believe coming years will see downfall of great empires & appearance of I.M a.s. Till then we still must continue to be good muslims and continue to support what is right, oppose what is wrong regardless.

Muslim community leaders to choose more active. Waiting for the Mahdi a.s. to be lazy. Courageous act of all the problems leaders. No need to war. Enough to be interested. i think.
sorry bad speak english:(

to all those who are sitting idol and waiting for Imam Al Mahdi to come and get rid of the Jews , I must say to them He will definitely come [as said by Prophet (sa)] , but He will come when the muslims will be engaged in war already... So he will come in between war being fought by muslims against unbelievers......

I have read in a book (i don't remember who said that but he was a well reputed muslim ) that Imam Al Mahdi will come when a big portion of muslims will start thinking that he will not come and all about him was lies (Naaoozobillah).. this shows that already muslims will be in war and will be loosing badly , when he will come......

I would like you all to view the following lecture on Imam Al Mahdi by Maulana Imran Hosein (he is sunni) , who have worked together with Late Dr Israr Ahmed ( May Allah bless his soul) for awakening muslims.. please see the following lecture .. Its very informative.......

Please view this 1.25 hour lecture.. its a request to all muslims who are viewing this thread..please...

view this by opening the link t o watch it on YOUTUBE by right clicking it....

Last edited by a moderator:
to all those who are sitting idol and waiting for Imam Al Mahdi .....................

I am not sure if you lack comprehension or had a long day! LOL.
I stated that we must continue to strive.
Like it or not we are already in wars. You are not going to find unity amongst muslims before his arrival.

I like Imran Hosseni's lectures. He is also basing a lot of things on his opinion & understanding so not everything is carved in stone.

I am not sure if you lack comprehension or had a long day! LOL.
I stated that we must continue to strive.
Like it or not we are already in wars. You are not going to find unity amongst muslims before his arrival.

I like Imran Hosseni's lectures. He is also basing a lot of things on his opinion & understanding so not everything is carved in stone.

Sorry for using the language that misinterpreted my view... I also believe that we are already in that wars.... I also believe that unity will not come in muslims before his arrival.... i also beleive that we should keep on striving ....

When I said "People are sitting idol" , I was refering to our leaders because the subject of the thread relates to leaders only.. So sorry if someone have taken as the whole of Muslim Ummah....

And I only gave the reference of Imran Hosein's lecture so that who are unaware or have less knowledge about the subject of Mehdi's arrival, can have a comprehensive knowledge about it..

Yes thats true that he makes guesses about the future but in many cases he says that people can differ with him on various issues... i also differ with him in some issues but I think the way he have interpreted the signs of Mehdi's , Dajjal's , and Hazrat Isa (AS)'s arrival is like no one have ever done.. so that is why I gave reference to above lecture...

Why are they silence? why are they afraid from Israel and u.s.a.?
Is this problem only about Turkey and Palastine?
Is this problem all muslim world's problem? isn't it?
Are they only care about protect their situation and live with joy and fortune?
Are they think to live forever and never interrogated by the Allah himself?
sorry bad speak english :(

:lazy::lazy:

Sorry! Still searching.

Back
Top Bottom