What's new

Where are the other muslim leaders?

Do not forget that our "great" primeminister Tayyip Erdogan who said that the destiny of Kudüs is the destiny of Istanbul, had tried to pass the 1 March memorandum which gives permission to Turkish army along with USA and Britain to let the Muslim bloods in Irak...

" This great Prime minister Tayyip Erdogan " is pushing all of turkey into disaster called Middle-East and Arab World.

Father of the Nation - Kemal Ataturk would have never approved of such a step. He wanted to keep turkey away from all the mess.

He was a great secular man, but the present PM is hell bent on destroying everything and cosying up to the Arab world.

He was a great secular man

A.T was an Athiest. The big deal you make of the Kurds...guess who started it? This man died due to Alcoholism and his soldiers used to refer to him as god & sultan. he even allowed his only friend to be hanged because he joined the opposition.

A.T was an Athiest. The big deal you make of the Kurds...guess who started it? This man died due to Alcoholism and his soldiers used to refer to him as god & sultan. he even allowed his only friend to be hanged because he joined the opposition.

Without Kamal Ataturk, you would not have the modern day Turkey, It would have been a backward nation.

If not for Kemal Ataturk Turkey would still be called the Sick Man.

Without Kamal Ataturk, you would not have the modern day Turkey, It would have been a backward nation.

If not for Kemal Ataturk Turkey would still be called the Sick Man.

So you justify dictatorship & oppression as long as the stated goals get achieved?

Completely bulsh@t. I advice you not to talk more about what you do not have any idea !!! I do not know Who told you all those crap informations but Try to read some history book...

You know This thread is Fantastic becasuse it talks about everything for 4 pages know, but no one can name of an current Muslim leader!!!!

this religious supriority complex of muslims is the cause of all this evil in this world.
commonsense logic can prove ure wrong.

Did i say Muslims were superior ?
And no need to spread religious hatred here , if you repeated it one more time , i will make sure you no longer post with us here on PDF.

we dont need a book to teach us that rape is bad , killing is bad , looting is evil.
on the other hand those who believe blindly in this book are becoming terrorists today.

I cant comment on Hindu faith , i am not a jerk Like you.

first quran is a extremely confusing book.
secondly islam is not the fastest growing religion , in fact its the fastest dying religion.
but i dont wanna debate on this.

Stop telling me what is what .

he was making comments on religion in a positive way , including his own religion.

I have my own opinions and you are no body to judge me for it.

Turkey's Erdogan and Abdullah Gul, Iran's A'Jad are leaders with courage. I would include Malaysia's (ex-leader) Mahatir into that.

What these people have done or said has sometimes or too-often put them directly in the path of conflict with the sole remaining Superpower and the vast media empire which can defame, sow seeds of doubt, and bring down most governments....Whether you agree with them or not but they are courageous considering they too could meet the same fate as Saddam Hussein for transgressions.
The world needs 'balance'. Whether that arises from a revitalized Russia or the galloping China or some latin American block or some Islamic 'Ummah' does not matter.

Bro, Do you have any plan to visit in Turkey to participate for IDEF 2011 ? IDEF 2011 will bring increadible great surprises for Turkish defence industry... :)

I have Plans to visit Turkey but not sure if it is going to be Next year.
But on as soon as i can basis i would like to visit the great country for sure.

Back
Top Bottom