What's new

Where are the other muslim leaders?

Why are they silence? why are they afraid from Israel and u.s.a.?
Is this problem only about Turkey and Palastine?
Is this problem all muslim world's problem? isn't it?
Are they only care about protect their situation and live with joy and fortune?
Are they think to live forever and never interrogated by the Allah himself?
sorry bad speak english :(

Pakistani people are very passionate about Palestine's freedom from illegal occupation by zionists but today's Pakistani leaders are lazy, corrupt, and dont even care about their own Pakistani people, the leaders of Pakistan today just care about how much money they have in their wallets.

Do you have any problems with that ?

In a way this puzzles me not only in Muslims, others religions also. Especially Hinduism, just on This Sunday, Where there was this Maha Pooja regarding Mandirs 18 years of anniversary. Where there was a singularaty of praying and Chants, from the priest as well as the devotees. Infact, I being grown up in this religion, standing in this background looking a people who blindly follow and not questioning anything, that is one of thing that puzzles me, they are actually Zombies...

Before you guy's argue with me, My wife is the one who took me there and she is also one of those great followers, and this exists also in other religions also.

For example, as a child, I was educated in Catholic School, where there was a mass at every thursday. Where the body of Christ and Blood of Christ is performed in a Repetition around the world, and the devotees follow the same performance and act that was created by the actual Christ himself, yet no one questions if the act is actualty or there are differences of true reality...

The problem is no one questions, and all religious books relays same information (Which I have read them all), which is "Love me Unconditionally." Said God.

That's where the questioning ends....

Religion to this day puzzles me greatly, Here is one example of a person who is waiting for change to happen, based on what the books says.

You believe in your books, which ever they may be and I never criticized it, likewise you should not take an issue with mine. plus this is pertaining to muslim issues and i have no idea why you would get involved .

learn to respect other's beliefs no matter how much dislike you may have for it.

In any case, i ve advised that one should not stop striving, regardless any promises from above.

You hindus will never understand Muslims, the Muslim world, or Islam so dont even bother writing a comment in this topic.
We Muslims are taught that Muslims are all one body, if one part of the body is injured then all parts of the body is injured.

Infact that is my problem, I grew up with Muslims. My Father owened a business, which he was a partner with Momin (from Gujarat). He had a Bachalor house because he did not wanted to get married to the one he is suppose too, but another. So the man lived with bunch of guys, who where all bachalors (90% muslims in terms of population). As a young kid, I went there just to go eat because those guys cooked the best chicken or gosh, etc....

What I have learned is, Religion is the way or light, but Culture binds the populace. What is more damaging, I believe it is Culture more then Religion today. The taliban culture of hatred is more important then understanding the true religion that they are following. It is afterall become a question of who is right, based on religion, because the culture is the wall that has to be broken...

I just ranted, but here is one hindu who questions everything....

In a way this puzzles me not only in Muslims, others religions also. Especially Hinduism, just on This Sunday, Where there was this Maha Pooja regarding Mandirs 18 years of anniversary. Where there was a singularaty of praying and Chants, from the priest as well as the devotees. Infact, I being grown up in this religion, standing in this background looking a people who blindly follow and not questioning anything, that is one of thing that puzzles me, they are actually Zombies...

Before you guy's argue with me, My wife is the one who took me there and she is also one of those great followers, and this exists also in other religions also.

For example, as a child, I was educated in Catholic School, where there was a mass at every thursday. Where the body of Christ and Blood of Christ is performed in a Repetition around the world, and the devotees follow the same performance and act that was created by the actual Christ himself, yet no one questions if the act is actualty or there are differences of true reality...

The problem is no one questions, and all religious books relays same information (Which I have read them all), which is "Love me Unconditionally." Said God.

That's where the questioning ends....

All of your knowledge is about Hinduism (Which i dont consider is a religion of GOD in the first place no offense to anyone.)

Christianity is a matter that is too different -none of my concerns.
Muslims Live by the teachings of Quran and we do question morethan anyone .

Quran provides answers which satisfies the reader and this is why Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet amongst those highly educated exetra.

What puzzelez you is your own faith in something or nothing , you do have a right to ask for any question but you dont have the right to wonder upon the followers of a particular faith in a funny way.

All of your knowledge is about Hinduism (Which i dont consider is a religion of GOD in the first place no offense to anyone.)

Have you taken time to read Mahabharate or Gita, just to understand what are they saying!!!!!

Last edited:
Have you taken time to read Mahabhrate or Gita, just to understand what are they saying!!!!!

I dont have to get myself tested by anyone , i know what i am saying and i believe it for a reason not just that i want to.

I didn't mean to offend you or any of the followers of Hindusim its just my view you dont have to agree with this.

I dont have to get myself tested by anyone , i know what i am saying and i believe it for a reason not just that i want to.

I didn't mean to offend you or any of the followers of Hindusim its just my view you dont have to agree with this.

Mr. Black Blood there was no testing going on, but a discussion...

Anyways, "Believe it for a Reason" is where you should have explain more to me, so I would understand, were I am wrong..

Thanks..

All Arab leader of 70s and 80s supporting PLO are dead now.

1367981878_e909069371.jpg

809055857_5119fd0bd0.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistani people are very passionate about Palestine's freedom from illegal occupation by zionists but today's Pakistani leaders are lazy, corrupt, and dont even care about their own Pakistani people, the leaders of Pakistan today just care about how much money they have in their wallets.

I don't want this Topic to be derailed by the internal 'politics' of Pakistan or other countries. But here is a brief rejoinder anyway: Yes, the people of Pakistan are very passionate about Palestinians. But, if you imply the 'today's Pakistani leaders' as the PPP/Zardari you need to be honest enough to acknowledge that our 'Pakistan-First' President GENERAL Musharraf made considerable overtures toward Israel: Under him, AFIK, for the first time a Pakistani FM (Kasuri?) was photographed with the Israeli FM (S. Shalom); also not forget Musharraf's high-profile speech in front of mostly Jewish audience in America...
Be honest, okay. I know Musharraf did what he did to 'blunt' some of the 'Lobby' criticism toward Pakistan; perhaps the message was that don't be too afraid of Pakistani nukes toward Israel.

As for Zardari, he could not even bring ISI into civilian control when he tried; expect him to make major foreign policy decisions is not going to happen.
I had to set the record straight here.

Coming back to the topic: Pakistan has at least voiced strong condemnation and took initiatives in the OIC after the Flotilla raid. Arab League has already sent a delegration to Gaza via Egypt and more visits are expected there. Syria today has given pretty much a blank check to Turkey during Assad's visit to Turkey. Jordan and Lebanon are toothless and can't do much. Egypt is militarily weak in a war against Israel without some non-Arab help. The rest of the Muslim countries are too distant or too weak EXCEPT Iran. Iran has done more for the Palestinians than every other country with the exception of Turkey (that too really started after the 2007/8 Gaza massacre by Israel).

As I see it, Turkish leaders have blown hot-n-cold after the Raid. Within a few days there was a call by the Turkish FM for 'calm' and that Turkey will still buy the drones from Israel. Turkey also said that if all Flotilla detaines are returned then the situation would be diffused. Then Turkey said the situation will be diffused ('normalized'--a big word) if Israel allows a joint probe.

So why would any other country--especially weaker ones-- risk a war if the Turkish generals prevail upon the political leadership and make them see 'the reality'?

Don't get me wrong. As this forum will tell you, I have been enraged by the Flotilla raid and have praised Turkey. But when the rubber hits the road we shall see who is actually going to follow through and make Israel behave. May be, just may be, Turkey is going to make Israel behave, but I am not going to hold my breath on it. More likely, as it has been for years, it is Iran who will continue to lead the charge though Iranian international position is so eroded due to decades-old media campaign against them.

Then Anwser to this thread is really Iran is the only one, isn't it!!! And they do not look like to me that they can tackle even US or anyother Western countries, Infact today there best friend (Russia) was ready to sanction them....

I think that the real reason behind no one Muslim leader is because each of the sect is equally fighting based on, Who is Truely the True Muslim?

Religion to this day puzzles me greatly, Here is one example of a person who is waiting for change to happen, based on what the books says.

Yes he is waiting. We all are waiting for the change.
It is called belief.

hope you understand.

All Arab leader of 70s and 80s supporting PLO are dead now.

1367981878_e909069371.jpg

809055857_5119fd0bd0.jpg

No offence ment, but truely the most useless bunch of crowd...

If they really wanted to solve the problem, they should have accepted the PLO, instead of fighting for them..

You are right but all you can see, sitting in your country, is what our foreign policy says. But what you cannot see is whats in our hearts.

The current leaders of Muslim World won't do any thing about Palestine. The leaders vowed to do things for their own respected nations which they didn't perform. How can they do something for others?

I must agree with you here. I don't know about the rest, but I'm really disappointed that Pakistani leaders have not stepped up and fully supported its time old ally.

Leaders may be playing sheep and lots of politics coming in between, but the Pakistani nation is 100% behind Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom